+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
For all of my Indian fellow applicants waiting for PPR/COPR in their home country, please stay safe and protect yourselves with face masks, hand sanitizer, social distance... I wish you buddies all the best of lucks and we all will be able to go to Canada safely. Such a horrible chapter to our humankind.

Last edited:

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
To every single applicant who has been going through these trying times , Remember that' This too shall pass " . I know a lot of us feel that things arent working out and the wait seems infinitely frustrating I too am one of you. A lot of you might even have put things on hold and I can totally understand how it feels. Its excruciating and often takes a toll mentally. Since we don't have any control over this situation , the least we can do is to stand for each other and spread good vibes.

if there's any one who's willing to pour their heart out , I am there to listen to you. I may not have a solution to your problem but you'll definitely have my time and full attention.

praying and wishing well for all of us to get through.

Aspirant3

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hello, it’s really so thoughtful of starting this chain especially in this times of distress.
I am an applicant from India AOR Dec 2020. Medical passed and biometrics given.

My criminality and security check is in progress. Waiting for PPR. Got to know that my case is being processed in Delhi Canada office.

Faheem08003

Nov 30, 2019
To every single applicant who has been going through these trying times , Remember that' This too shall pass " . I know a lot of us feel that things arent working out and the wait seems infinitely frustrating I too am one of you. A lot of you might even have put things on hold and I can totally understand how it feels. Its excruciating and often takes a toll mentally. Since we don't have any control over this situation , the least we can do is to stand for each other and spread good vibes.

if there's any one who's willing to pour their heart out , I am there to listen to you. I may not have a solution to your problem but you'll definitely have my time and full attention.

I am December 2nd AOR. I have dependent spouse outland in my application. I waited till December 2020 and then I resigned from my job and came back to my country. I don't have a job from last four months and honestly after leaving 7 years in Canada it is really hard to adjust in my home country. Canada is amazing place and I did sacrifice for my spouse. I still have valid work permit till July and I am confused and don't know how much time they will take more.

penny_1234

Nov 18, 2019
Hello,

I originally did my medical on 27th Nov 2019, I have never updated it but my account shows an update since last week in the application status box and below in the details about your application status list;

Latest update:
Review of medical results - April 21, 2021: You passed the medical exam.

Anyone else have this?

Fingers crossed it means there will be progress soon!

RaghuramRoy

Dec 5, 2020
Hello,

I originally did my medical on 27th Nov 2019, I have never updated it but my account shows an update since last week in the application status box and below in the details about your application status list;

Latest update:

Anyone else have this?

Many applicants have received this sort of update.I got it in January and a few days after that, BG section turned to ‘in progress’ there is no update since then.

Aspirant3

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hello,

Latest update:

Anyone else have this?

Oh god...are you saying that it till almost 1.5 years for the medical update?

meiqian

Jun 2, 2019
anyone who didn't have any updates on their application for 12 months?

my aor is 14 dec 2019. The last update I had was a ghost update around April 2020. It's been a year already and the application is deadly silent.

No further updates. My medical expired already, but no remedial request...

just nothing... nothing at all...

anyone on the same boat??? raise your hand.....

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I am December 2nd AOR. I have dependent spouse outland in my application. I waited till December 2020 and then I resigned from my job and came back to my country. I don't have a job from last four months and honestly after leaving 7 years in Canada it is really hard to adjust in my home country. Canada is amazing place and I did sacrifice for my spouse. I still have valid work permit till July and I am confused and don't know how much time they will take more.
I can only imagine how difficult it would have been for you. Never the less , it's still 2 more months to July and I am sure considering the vaccine rollout, we'd see some movements before that. Hang in there mate , Sooner than later you'd see some positive things happening.

Good luck.

Reactions: Ranger91

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa

my aor is 14 dec 2019. The last update I had was a ghost update around April 2020. It's been a year already and the application is deadly silent.

Have you tried ordering GCMS notes ? That can help you know the exact status of your file.

Reactions: meiqian

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020

Same here

Skydriver77

Dec 1, 2020
Benin
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Don't know yet
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-12-2019
Doc's Request.
04/06/2020
Nomination.....
24/10/2019
AOR Received.
06/12/2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Done....
19/11/2019

Dear @Hemilshah80 , we have the same AOR and our files seem to be at the same stage of treatment.
Thank you for kind post.
Wish you the same good news sooner. ;););)

Reactions: Hemilshah80

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019

*raises hand

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019

Also raises hand. Dec 8th aor no updates since early Feb 2020 according to gcms agent notes.