India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Here you go:

Dear sir/madam, I am NAME and I have submitted my application for Canadian Permanent Residence via Express Entry on ddMMYYYY. I would like to have a few questions about my application status: -What is the visa office currently processing my application? -What are my current statuses of the medical exam, eligibility, background, and security checks? -Has the final decision made on my application yet? Best regards, NAME
Thank you so much dear ...

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Ten working days after submitting another document via webform they confirmed reception. I'll wait a month, then send a query ('cause there is nothing left for me to do). Everything passed since June 2020...

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
Ten working days after submitting another document via webform they confirmed reception. I'll wait a month, then send a query ('cause there is nothing left for me to do). Everything passed since June 2020...
Hi, about the vaccine document, may I ask what document exactly you send to IRCC that proves your vaccination? Thanks a lot.

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
In my country (Eastern Europe) they issue bilingual certificate (native and english) with information on dates of vaccination and serial number of vaccine, and personal info (name, id etc). It also contains QR code leading to gov site confirming info. It is used to cross borders, especially Schengen ones.

In a month or two, European Union will start using some sort of covid passports, but until then this kind of certificates are used for travels.

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
In my country (Eastern Europe) they issue bilingual certificate (native and english) with information on dates of vaccination and serial number of vaccine, and personal info (name, id etc). It also contains QR code leading to gov site confirming info. It is used to cross borders, especially Schengen ones.

In a month or two, European Union will start using some sort of covid passports, but until then this kind of certificates are used for travels.
Thanks a lot. I will get the second dose next week, maybe I’ll try the same.