+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Abhinit

Jun 9, 2019
Is there anyone whose file is in Edmonton office. I came to about my file when I spoke to CIC agent. My AOR was 27 Dec 2018, got an ADR on FEB 11 2019, since then no update. What I came to know post talking to many people is that Edmonton office is very slow in processing the files.

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
I agree, going back to US was always a choice, but I was looking forward to Canada. I didnt want to go back to not knowing where I stand immigration wise. I want the stability, I guess they’re making us wait to see how valuable that stability is. I hope so too! I want all of us to hear good news and move to Canada soon. I might be selfish but I want us to be prioritized over the newer applications.
Can't agree more on everything you said, having been through an experience similar to yours and still stuck in an unlucky batch..

But I also agree with @NMOT . The PPR might be tasteless, As @Pura Vida says "sans goût".. But let's stay strong and not forget that once this step is done, things will turn out for the best.

backtotrack

Aug 16, 2019
Brazil
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-02-2019
waiting on medical extension or remed request - they gave me a weeks time to hear from them
Hello! I just received a Medical Request. They gave me 30 days. I'm surprised since my exams only expire in 90 days... Do you know if I should have another XRay? Or see the panel doctor would be enough?

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello! I just received a Medical Request. They gave me 30 days. I'm surprised since my exams only expire in 90 days... Do you know if I should have another XRay? Or see the panel doctor would be enough?
they are expiring in 90 days and they have already asked you to remed O.O
Mine have expired many days ago and I havent received anything yet.

backtotrack

Aug 16, 2019
Brazil
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-02-2019
they are expiring in 90 days and they have already asked you to remed O.O
Mine have expired many days ago and I havent received anything yet.
Yes, it is so weird. And my application status is "currently unavailable" !
The agent who sent the e-mail asking for medical request signed only as LP... bizarre...

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Apart from raising webforms, ordering GCMS notes, mailing Goodale and calling IRCC; is there anything else one can do, to wake-up IRCC agents and request them to touch the file?

brarnavi

Sep 24, 2019
Hello everyone
My husband is the primary applicant.
We (my husband and I) got AOR on december 18, 2018, Medicals passed on Feb 12, 2019, additional document was requested on January 29 and we provided it on March 1, 2019.
After that we file is in IP2. I called MP office and they told me that our file is in Delhi embassy (my husband is in India). The job letter my husband provided did not clearly state his job and responsibilities. So, our eligibility is in suspicion. He also did not upload his self employment papers of a hotel he owns. Apparently, he had uploaded those papers previously when he had applied once.
We were told that we will be given a chance through procedural fairness letter, but there is no sign of it. My MP recently told me that the file has been transferred to a senior officer now.

Is there any use of sending the missing documents now???

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hello everyone
We (my husband and I) got AOR on december 18, 2018, Medicals passed on Feb 12, 2019, additional document was requested on January 29 and we provided it on March 1, 2019.
After that we file is in IP2. I called MP office and they told me that our file is in Delhi embassy (my husband is in India). The job letter my husband provided did not clearly state his job and responsibilities. So, our eligibility is in suspicion. He also did not upload his self employment papers of a hotel he owns. Apparently, he had uploaded those papers previously when he had applied once.
We were told that we will be given a chance through procedural fairness letter, but there is no sign of it. My MP recently told me that the file has been transferred to a senior officer now.

I would suggest to send the documents since you already know if something is missing. Why to wait for ADR and get request to submit them, when you have an option to submit it using webform. Rest it is upto you.

brarnavi

Sep 24, 2019
I would suggest to send the documents since you already know if something is missing. Why to wait for ADR and get request to submit them, when you have an option to submit it using webform. Rest it is upto you.
ok
Do we also need to send any letter explaining why we missed uploading the documents?

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Hello everyone

I am not expert, but you always have option to submit documents through web forms.
Is you application inland? How do you call MP office?

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
ok
Do we also need to send any letter explaining why we missed uploading the documents?
You can add a cover letter in the beginning where you can mention you are submitting additional documents which may help case officer during the review. Or explain if you have any valid reason on why you did not submit it earlier. On that you can mention the list of documents you are submitting along with the cover letter. If you have multiple documents then better to merge into a single document with cover letter in the beginning.

Reactions: kzeed12

brarnavi

Sep 24, 2019
You can add a cover letter in the beginning where you can mention you are submitting additional documents which may help case officer during the review. Or explain if you have any valid reason on why you did not submit it earlier. On that you can mention the list of documents you are submitting along with the cover letter. If you have multiple documents then better to merge into a single document with cover letter in the beginning.[/QUOTE
You can add a cover letter in the beginning where you can mention you are submitting additional documents which may help case officer during the review. Or explain if you have any valid reason on why you did not submit it earlier. On that you can mention the list of documents you are submitting along with the cover letter. If you have multiple documents then better to merge into a single document with cover letter in the beginning.
Do you know any link on which I could upload the document? The webform link is not working which is on my express entry profile dashboard.

Or I should send the mail directly to high commission of Canada in New Delhi. But the problem is they won't check the email for a month.