+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

xnitkam

Jan 4, 2018
Friends,

Finally the last step of my PR journey gets to the satisfactory checkered flag :) PR cards received at my friends place. For those who were in same situation as mine who landed from US for a soft landing and we're not allowed to give their friends address, do not panic. Simply call CIC and update your address (friend/relatives). Updated the address last week and got in a week's time .
Wishing all a happy and successful Golden email,PR landing and settlement in Canada .

Cheers!

rjacob

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Hi folks,
Anyone who's given remedicals and received the PR? If so, how long after the medicals did you get the email?
Trying to understand how much longer it could take for my case since we got a remedical and moved to IP2 both on the same day.

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Friends,

Finally the last step of my PR journey gets to the satisfactory checkered flag :) PR cards received at my friends place. For those who were in same situation as mine who landed from US for a soft landing and we're not allowed to give their friends address, do not panic. Simply call CIC and update your address (friend/relatives). Updated the address last week and got in a week's time .
Wishing all a happy and successful Golden email,PR landing and settlement in Canada .

Cheers!
Congratulations, can you tell us how long the cards took to arrive from the soft landing date to the delivery date? Thanks

xnitkam

Jan 4, 2018
Congratulations, can you tell us how long the cards took to arrive from the soft landing date to the delivery date? Thanks
As mentioned in my post,I had issues with getting my address included during my soft landing . None the less ,It took 5 business days after my call to CIC for my cards to get delivered at my address in Canada.
Hope it helps.

Cheers!

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
As mentioned in my post,I had issues with getting my address included during my soft landing . None the less ,It took 5 business days after my call to CIC for my cards to get delivered at my address in Canada.
Hope it helps.

Cheers!
Perfect, thanks! I landed on Saturday Morning (Actually I already live in Canada, I just did a flag pole in the US border). I checked with friends that the card is taking 3 weeks to be delivered, but your news is promising, maybe it could be even faster. Let's see, I'll keep you guys posted after I receive my card.

Reactions: capricorn7

greenmind

May 1, 2019
I had a similar case and I've uploaded the same documents used to prove my funds just highlighting the most important info.I've also added a cover letter explaining that I had requested the notes and that I was proactively submitting more documents. I had RR as well and I never got an ADR. My PPR was issued last Sep 4th and the Application was approved on Sep 13th. I don't see any harm on sending more explanations through a Webform including supporting documents.
Did the same thing as you did, fingers crossed now and hoping for a positive response soon. Thanks for your input Marcio..

dreamon18

Jul 29, 2019
I also received this ADR for Supplementary Information Request for Students form. here's what i've written in different section -

1. Intended, current or past field(s) of study - I've written that I applied for PR, not student visa. have no intention of studying at this moment. then i mentioned my undergraduate and masters level degrees along with name of universities.
2. Proposed, current or past thesis - i mentioned titles of a project paper that i wrote in the final yr of undergraduate level study and the internship report i submitted for my MBA.
3. Intended, current or past supervisor - Name of professors (for past supervisors), present - not studying, future - no plan to study.
4. Supervisor(s) for previous studies - i said that i've attended different teacher's classes in university. i was not under a single faculty member. then i mentioned my supervisors for the 2 reports.
5. List of publication(s) and research papers - i don't have any.
6. Source(s) of funding for studies- mentioned my source of funding.

7.Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which

company or organisation and in what field of work? - N/A, i've applied for PR.

then i've mentioned my job description in short, along with name of my supervisor.

This is what i submitted. I can't guarantee you that this is the acceptable answer to them. I've given them the TRUTH, i advise you do the same.
thanks.. have you got the PPR ?

rduggal1987

Dec 19, 2017
If they said eligibility was completed on 18th of Sept - that is a good sign of movement - they completed my security in a weeks time after eligibility was met - lets hope the same for you too ..

Keep calling them every week for updates
Hmm... not sure but there is no update on the form though.. still says eligibility is in progress..