+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

rduggal1987

Dec 19, 2017
Called up cic today. They mentioned my eligibility is done on 18th ( criminality in progress and security hasn't started yet)sep but when I requested GCMS notes last month, it mentioned that eligibility is complete, criminality in progress, security not started.
Not sure how many times eligibility is checked.. Anyone?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Called up cic today. They mentioned my eligibility is done on 18th ( criminality in progress and security hasn't started yet)sep but when I requested GCMS notes last month, it mentioned that eligibility is complete, criminality in progress, security not started.
Not sure how many times eligibility is checked.. Anyone?
If they said eligibility was completed on 18th of Sept - that is a good sign of movement - they completed my security in a weeks time after eligibility was met - lets hope the same for you too ..

Keep calling them every week for updates

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I had a ghost update few days ago. I would have ppr already if my medicals were still vaild. They have sent a request to the medical department to extend it or ask for remedicals. Im hoping for solving this madness in a few weeks.
Good luck!
Same with me - File passed and approved on 10th Sept 2019 - aor 22 sept 2018..

They have sent email to whether extend or remed (med expired yesterday)..
called on wednesday - agent sent a reminder on medicals while on the call - said call back in a weeks time ..

Hope i get a med extension and get this wait over with

Last edited:

luzd0405

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
If they said eligibility was completed on 18th of Sept - that is a good sign of movement - they completed my security in a weeks time after eligibility was met - lets hope the same for you too ..

Keep calling them every week for updates
eligibility met or pass? My eligibility has been met since March and it’s yet to complete.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
eligibility met or pass? My eligibility has been met since March and it’s yet to complete.
Passed - they said all checks completed and file approved - the delay is just on medicals

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
My friends used to say...Apply Express Entry.. you get PR in 4 months.. its easy as cutting cake.
Here I am post 290 days of AOR, with no hope of getting any positive news soon.
I've also seen 2 of my colleagues got their PR within 6 months. But, here I am ........... 293 days since my AOR. After receiving 02 subsequent ADRs in August i thought my application is getting some traction. After that...........No progress at all.

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
hi

I have got ghost update on friday. The ADR changed to Not applicable.
And
I have got an another ADR this morning.
1. Supplementary Information Request for Students form.
2. copy of your resume (CV)

Has anyone got it before.

And if yes. Please suggest something for the Supplementary Information Request Form. As it seems irrelevant for the PR application.

Have to submit it in 7 days . Please reply.
I also received this ADR for Supplementary Information Request for Students form. here's what i've written in different section -

1. Intended, current or past field(s) of study - I've written that I applied for PR, not student visa. have no intention of studying at this moment. then i mentioned my undergraduate and masters level degrees along with name of universities.
2. Proposed, current or past thesis - i mentioned titles of a project paper that i wrote in the final yr of undergraduate level study and the internship report i submitted for my MBA.
3. Intended, current or past supervisor - Name of professors (for past supervisors), present - not studying, future - no plan to study.
4. Supervisor(s) for previous studies - i said that i've attended different teacher's classes in university. i was not under a single faculty member. then i mentioned my supervisors for the 2 reports.
5. List of publication(s) and research papers - i don't have any.
6. Source(s) of funding for studies- mentioned my source of funding.

7.Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which

company or organisation and in what field of work? - N/A, i've applied for PR.

then i've mentioned my job description in short, along with name of my supervisor.

This is what i submitted. I can't guarantee you that this is the acceptable answer to them. I've given them the TRUTH, i advise you do the same.

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I got an update in my application.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. Be sure to include the last 10 years history and addresses to
date with no months missing. This must be received at this office by: 2019/09/24

Unfortunately I can’t remember the exact dates I moved in and out of my last 2 addresses and I can’t remember what I filled in the express entry application.
My fear now is contradicting myself which may lead to a rejection.

Anybody ever been in the same situation?

Aor: Jan 30th
Medicals passed: 13th March
You can view your EE profile following this procedure
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-view-the-details-i-submitted-after-ita.468565/#post-5868355

Reactions: kzeed12