+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Shraddhacanadaee

Feb 27, 2019
Any Indian with AOR of 1 DEC moved to IP2 yet?
Indian AOR 29 NOV 2017. exactly same as yours. 13 weeks remaining, and
"We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

Vasi84

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I saw a response the other day which said PPR rain for the guys from Nov 2018 AOR. If thats the trend then Dec Aor people should look at April for any movements. Right now there are no movements whatsoever and my AOR is Dec 3rd... this wait game is growing on me and PPR would just be the begining of many other things...

Reactions: Laumyl and yuchendl

Pdhiman 28

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I guess you landed on a good agent. I just submitted a CSE and this is the message I got post submission . My application is under normal processing time as of now so I'm not going to expect a response, lol.

"
Your enquiry has been successfully submitted. We will get back to you with answers to your questions as soon as possible.

If your application is within normal processing times you will not receive a reply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Thank You."[/QUOTE

This is what I got as a reply from agent
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Edmonton, Alberta.
  • AOR 3 dec and they haven’t started background yet

Pdhiman 28

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
  • This is the reply I got toThe responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Edmonton, Alberta.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I received my AOR in February, but have two pending PCCs that require personalized letters from the IRCC. I was wondering whether anyone on this thread received such letters - and if yes, did they come at the same time as the MEP or later? I'm trying to do a bit of travel planning. Thanks in advance for any input!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I got a reply to my CSE saying that "Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Montreal, Quebec. The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied"

Any idea if this is referring to CIO or Local Visa Office in Montreal? In the same request, they replied that my Background verifications are not in process yet.
There is a separate Montreal thread. You may want to join that one. Montreal is currently processing July/August applications. If your AOR is in Dec then you probably need to wait for 3 months at a minimum or if you are lucky your file be transferred out of Montreal.

abhi1990

Oct 4, 2018
India
AOR Received.
30-12-2018
Hello everyone, raised CSE previous friday to know the visa office and eligibility status and got the following response today:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on ourwebsite.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

So this means that my application is being processed at NDVO and eligibility has not stadted yet??

Reactions: rody0988

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone, raised CSE previous friday to know the visa office and eligibility status and got the following response today:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on ourwebsite.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

So this means that my application is being processed at NDVO and eligibility has not stadted yet??
Hi what is your time lane?
Because I also received same mail on Feb 15 2019. Don’t know after that.

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I raised a CSE and asked if my eligibility is met, etc. I received the following reply:

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.

Does this mean that my eligibility is passed and they moved to next stage or they run these things parallel? My AOR 17th Dec.

Thanks

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
I am seeing this since MEP:
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.​

Today is my 90th day, let's see what happens tomorrow :cool:
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

[Day 92 - Looking at the brighter side of this automatic update - something changed :p ]

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I saw a response the other day which said PPR rain for the guys from Nov 2018 AOR. If thats the trend then Dec Aor people should look at April for any movements. Right now there are no movements whatsoever and my AOR is Dec 3rd... this wait game is growing on me and PPR would just be the begining of many other things...
I believe Dec AOR should expect PPR in May