CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I'm going to be in Denver, CO away from a computer for a few days (through Tuesday). If someone @pings me before Wednesday (US time), could someone point them back to this comment? People tend to @ me directly on here.

Reactions: Laumyl and RR9187

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Yesterday my account status was like “ we are processing your application and you may not hear from us for a while”.

Today my timeline changed and now status is “
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.”

Is this any indication? AOR 1 dec FSW O from India
I am seeing this since MEP:
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.​

Today is my 90th day, let's see what happens tomorrow :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: rody0988 and Laumyl

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Application status
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.​

I was also seeing that message like you may not hear from us for a while” yesterday it was changed to the above mentioned status.. so I thought that maybe it was some kind of indication

nehajhanwar

Jan 2, 2019
Your background check remains like that until your passport is stamped.Mine stayed the same after PPR until today when my passport got stamped and foil number added.Up until this morning the bar was still showing 15 weeks left (my AOR is Dec 9).Just proves how useless the progress bar is.
HI Bitema,how many weeks it took for the passport to be stamped

Pdhiman 28

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Yesterday my account status was like “ we are processing your application and you may not hear from us for a while”.

Today my timeline changed and now status is “
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.”

Is this any indication? AOR 1 dec FSW O s
Exactly same with me ... AOR 4 dec

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Application status

Good luck buddy. My status hasn't changed since 24th Jan (MEP). They are "yet to start" processing my application. :confused:

Reactions: RR9187

rakeshjegganolla

Jan 22, 2019
There are couple of FSW-O, Residents: USA, who got their PR within 80 days which looks like unusual looking at the pattern ( according to immitracker). Am trying to see if they posted here in this forum about their approval and what is special with their case. Please let me know if I missed their posts