+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

lurdy

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Abuja
Does it mean that background check remains we are processing your background check until a case analyst approves the application?

Yayyyy! Finally, I successfully entered in 14 weeks timeline, that means 50% processing time is over. Now I can countdown :D

Just got off from a call to an agent. She was friendly, she gave me an update. Due to poor connection at that very moment I could not hear properly, I asked her again, she told the same but still, it was not clear. But it looked like - Everything is under process. Then I asked, is really my criminality check is going on for a month? She replied, not necessarily, but until a case officer approves it is shown as "in process". My update is yet to be reviewed by a case officer.

Vasi84

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
We complete 3 month on 3rd March since our AOR, and all that happened is MEP... no movement ever since.. FSW -O India... no background check, no eligibility nothing. I saw a post earlier which said currently it is taking 4 months post AOR to even start thr background check. Does the file move faster post they commence back ground check? Otherwise the 6 month wait period doesnt make sense as it shud be higher... just talking abt our case...

Reactions: Sho_ and H0ney

H0ney

Dec 2, 2018
its been 2 months after MEP that we hvnt got any update...background check is also at ip1..and our 4 th month is going to commence since our AOR is 7th dec 2018..does eligibility check takes so much time?? how much time could ppr takes?

Stevepc1234

Sep 22, 2018
its been 2 months after MEP that we hvnt got any update...background check is also at ip1..and our 4 th month is going to commence since our AOR is 7th dec 2018..does eligibility check takes so much time?? how much time could ppr takes?
We are in the same boat. Called IRCC yesterday but just confirmed what was online.

The agent said we are at Ottawa CPC still.. Don't even think the application has moved to a VO! AOR 12 Dec

Reactions: H0ney

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
Hi
We are in the same boat. Called IRCC yesterday but just confirmed what was online.

The agent said we are at Ottawa CPC still.. Don't even think the application has moved to a VO! AOR 12 Dec
HI. AOR 14 Dec here. I phoned cic day before yesterday. They told me my file has moved to LVO south Africa from cio. couldn't get more details as well.i emailed LVO which has confirmed my file is in the queue for review. Does anyone know when do they send to LVO? Is that after eligibility has been done at cio?

Jommie

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Philippines
Good day,

I received a ghost update recently because background check is starting to process according to my account.

Thing is my current proof of funds is lacking some amount because my cousin borrowed it for an emergency.

Will this affect my application?

Thank you.

Reactions: RR9187
Feb 8, 2019
W
Your background check remains like that until your passport is stamped.Mine stayed the same after PPR until today when my passport got stamped and foil number added.Up until this morning the bar was still showing 15 weeks left (my AOR is Dec 9).Just proves how useless the progress bar is.[/QUO

Feb 8, 2019
Your background check remains like that until your passport is stamped.Mine stayed the same after PPR until today when my passport got stamped and foil number added.Up until this morning the bar was still showing 15 weeks left (my AOR is Dec 9).Just proves how useless the progress bar is.
Wat was urIP2 date.

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
13 weeks remaining:D:D

aknath.707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Today, my GCMS application is submitted and got the tracking number. Is the tracking number useful at all? Is there any way to use the number to track? Expert opinion please :)

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Yesterday my account status was like “ we are processing your application and you may not hear from us for a while”.

Today my timeline changed and now status is “
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.”

Is this any indication? AOR 1 dec FSW O from India

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Yesterday my account status was like “ we are processing your application and you may not hear from us for a while”.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.”

@SithLord can help..our expert

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

That's just a random update once you cross 3 months :)

Reactions: fancyninjas

lurdy

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Abuja
Thanks Bitema. I am asking because my background check changed to your application is in progress
Your background check remains like that until your passport is stamped.Mine stayed the same after PPR until today when my passport got stamped and foil number added.Up until this morning the bar was still showing 15 weeks left (my AOR is Dec 9).Just proves how useless the progress bar is.[/QU

Reactions: Bitema