+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ya my checks started before transferring to ndvo. Because on 15 jan it was showing on BG not applicable but it changed on 16 jan. after Than it again changed I paid rprf on 29 jan it stay for BG NA. and additional documents changed to NA.
I guess some local checks might be happening at NDVO. Usually transfer to local VO is a good sign :)

ROTORRES

Dec 19, 2018
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
23-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
anyone raised CSE despite having your own consultant?

ROTORRES

Dec 19, 2018
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
23-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
As long as you have the UCI anyone can raise the CSE. You don't have to depend on consultant

well, my concern here is, does IRCC change / update your email communication base on the one you supplied ? I mean, currently it is my consultant email add which is registered on my file, will raising CSE change it?

From CSE page.
Consent and Disclaimer

By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you have initiated an email communication with IRCC. By this action, you have authorized IRCC to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to IRCC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. IRCC is not liable for the electronic disclosure of personal information to a third party where IRCC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. IRCC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, my concern here is, does IRCC change / update your email communication base on the one you supplied ? I mean, currently it is my consultant email add which is registered on my file, will raising CSE change it?

From CSE page.
Consent and Disclaimer

By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you have initiated an email communication with IRCC. By this action, you have authorized IRCC to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to IRCC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. IRCC is not liable for the electronic disclosure of personal information to a third party where IRCC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. IRCC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.
You will be responded for the CSE with the email ID you raised the CSE. Your registered email ID with the application will not be changed unless you ask them to.

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
I received my AOR in February, but have two pending PCCs that require personalized letters from the IRCC. I was wondering whether anyone on this thread received such letters - and if yes, did they come at the same time as the MEP or later? I'm trying to do a bit of travel planning. Thanks in advance for any input!
I received at the day that I was expecting Mep accordingly with Myimmitracker.
They requested the ADR and I only had MEP later.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks sithlord so much just last inquiry if you can help. What do you mean by local check? Thank you so much.
Local checks would include Job experience etc since Local VOs will have better knowledge of their country's companies, working style etc :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Called cic...Eligibility:Not started,Criminality: Passed,Security:Not started,Medicals: Passed ....Thought criminality follows once eligibility is complete
That's not usually the case. From what I have noticed, there are many applicants for whom criminality check has started first.

Its still a good sign that some check has completed and your application is moving

Nauman5199

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
I received my AOR in February, but have two pending PCCs that require personalized letters from the IRCC. I was wondering whether anyone on this thread received such letters - and if yes, did they come at the same time as the MEP or later? I'm trying to do a bit of travel planning. Thanks in advance for any input!
I got MEP and ADR (updated PCC for Oman ) same date (31st Jan). Submitted a month back and no further updated.

Reactions: aamool