+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Guys, we'll need a name for the 180+ club, the club of clubs for the overlooked children of IRCC, for those of us who have joined it already or soon to join it. Please take a vote, or throw out an idea. We are a democracy out here!

No Hit Sherlock
The Untouchables
Not Fast but Furious
99 Problems but a PPR Ain't One
Friendzoned by Canada
Old Kids on the Block
The Laggard Haggards
The Real Slow Shadies

@Spotted, @rody0988, @USProgrammer (for your creativity), @Pura Vida, @SithLord, @Shahanastar
Hahaha. Friendzoned by Canada!

Dipi1305

Star Member
May 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Nov-2018
Nomination.....
14-Oct-2018
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2018
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
I've requested GCMS Notes on May 3rd and nothing received. It is unbelievable. I send daily emails with my tracking number and it is just complete silence. I've raised a CSE expressing my disappointment. It is unfair.,,, only medicals approved in Jan 29th and fake IP2 and nothing beyond that....I'm 100% sure that nobody touched my application, no ADR requested nothing....

Just say anything, ask an ADR, deny it, I don't care.... Just do something.... Too bad.
Noooooo don’t say “reject it” just to hear something... we all have come so far not to hear the “rejected” word...just hang in there ... good news must be on its way

Last edited:

Syb

May 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
I called ircc yesterday and I got to know that my application has been transferred to New Delhi visa office in May.
When I asked about eligibility,criminality,security then she told me that everything is under process and officer is better working on my file.
She told me that she doesn't have more info as my file is not in canada and if I want to know recent information then I should contact ndvo.
She did not know why my background check is changed to not applicable because application is in India.

ashbak

May 16, 2019
This is weird. Cic generally don't give updates on Friday. I hope its the case.
Just sharing this info and my case with you, would not suggest to lose any hope. Its surely a positive sign. I received the same ghost update (Application/Profile Updated) on May 31 (Last Friday) and I am a proud member of the elite 180+ club. Been a week now with no PPR email. But again, your VO might be faster and better than mine :) The good part is that at last they picked our dusty files.

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
I was happy about my wp for a day or two and now the anxiety about PR kicked in again.. God i really hate Edmonton vo for all the trouble it's putting us through.. :( three days to deadline and not even a tiny bit of update on what is going on there.. everything is in progress from a long long time and it's becoming difficult to hold myself together... I see updates or pprs from every vo except Edmonton.. the same security checks are done for wp also. When i spoke to an agent they had all the info regarding my previous wp as well as extension and PR application.. but still there is no sign of ppr till now... Depressing and disgusting:( pathetic management by ircc...

Shivrajsinh

Sep 20, 2018
Just sharing this info and my case with you, would not suggest to lose any hope. Its surely a positive sign. I received the same ghost update (Application/Profile Updated) on May 31 (Last Friday) and I am a proud member of the elite 180+ club. Been a week now with no PPR email. But again, your VO might be faster and better than mine :) The good part is that at last they picked our dusty files.
Which VO is yours?

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
I was happy about my wp for a day or two and now the anxiety about PR kicked in again.. God i really hate Edmonton vo for all the trouble it's putting us through.. :( three days to deadline and not even a tiny bit of update on what is going on there.. everything is in progress from a long long time and it's becoming difficult to hold myself together... I see updates or pprs from every vo except Edmonton.. the same security checks are done for wp also. When i spoke to an agent they had all the info regarding my previous wp as well as extension and PR application.. but still there is no sign of ppr till now... Depressing and disgusting:( pathetic management by ircc...
It's disappointing to get past the 6-month deadline, I'm extremely frustrated too, but we have to stay strong. I got to the point I don't even mind waiting anymore, it's how the system is flawed and unfair that annoys me.

Reactions: anas_alam

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Is there a VO in Winnipeg?
The two times that I raised CSE to make updates to my case, I got an answer from Winnipeg,
but myImmatracker doesn't have winnipeg!

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Guys, we'll need a name for the 180+ club, the club of clubs for the overlooked children of IRCC, for those of us who have joined it already or are soon to join it. Please take a vote, or throw out an idea. We are a democracy out here!

No Hit Sherlock
The Untouchables
Not Fast but Furious
99 Problems but a PPR Ain't One
Friendzoned by Canada
Old Kids on the Block
The Laggard Haggards
The Real Slow Shadies

@Spotted, @rody0988, @USProgrammer (for your creativity), @Pura Vida, @SithLord, @Shahanastar
+1 for "Not fast but furious"
I would suggest: "the forgotten" who says better ;)

Reactions: derkdsou

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
CIO Sidney is the same.... RR with one of the agents and then the file is dead for more than one year... I saw guys from March/2018 getting PPR now...seems bizarre, to not mention the fact of additional costs doing more medical exams....