+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

dhruvinho

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Congratulations! from what i know, you need to submit both the passports (Yours and your spouse's) along with the photos.
Thanks bro! It's funny how right till the end the system seems to be quite inefficient and unclear with communication, LOL. Anyway, glad that we finally made it. All the best, hope you and all the remaining folks here get their PPRs soon. Good luck!

Reactions: Abhiancha

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Guys, we'll need a name for the 180+ club, the club of clubs for the overlooked children of IRCC, for those of us who have joined it already or soon to join it. Please take a vote, or throw out an idea. We are a democracy out here!

No Hit Sherlock
The Untouchables
Not Fast but Furious
99 Problems but a PPR Ain't One
Friendzoned by Canada
Old Kids on the Block
The Laggard Haggards
The Real Slow Shadies

@Spotted, @rody0988, @USProgrammer (for your creativity), @Pura Vida, @SithLord, @Shahanastar

hahahhahaha Friendzoned by Canada & Not fast but Furious sounds about right.

Reactions: derkdsou

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Hi Everyone,
So I just got off the phone with IRCC and my experience with the agent was very nice. He was polite and gave me all the information.

So as of now, they do not need anything from our side. My 6 months have been completed yesterday. And he mentioned that my case is being processed at CPC- Ottawa.

I confirmed that my background check has not even started. I asked them to send a reminder to the case officer but the agent mentioned, it cannot be done at the moment.

So I guess now it's all about testing patience.

Btw. You guys can use Google hangouts for free call on +16139444000.
Same info for me. What bugs me is that my eligibility has been completed since January and BG check hasn't started since then. My file is sitting there alongside spiders and webs apparently.

KatherineNunes

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
December 13, 2018
Med's Done....
January 23. 2019
So 5 days left and no update.
Background check yet not started.
GCMS notes ordered last month states medical cleared, Eligibility met, criminality assesed but no update.
AOR Dec 13, 2018
Indian applicant from India

BeesaMaester

May 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

I had submitted ADR (PCC from Singapore) in feb 2019, the status was: we are reviewing the additional documents that you had provided. Today when I logged into my account, there was an update saying that my profile has been updated. And the status on the section for additional document, changed to not applicable. I logged out and when I logged in again the status of my PR application changed bck to submitted. Can I hope for my PR in coming week, my application is 22 days away from its deadline @derkdsou @SithLord Experts please comment. Sorry about reposting but its weekend and my query might get lost in the threads.

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
GCMS notes ordered last month states medical cleared, Eligibility met, criminality assesed but no update.
AOR Dec 13, 2018
7 days left. No Fishing update by these lazy bums. Angry and disappointed in the entire process.

Dipi1305

Star Member
May 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Nov-2018
Nomination.....
14-Oct-2018
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2018
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
AOR Dec 13, 2018
On the same boat with only 4 days left ... as per status by the agent only medicals are cleared ... ordered GCMS Notes yesterday... keeping my fingers crossed and hopes high to receive PPR mail before the GCMS Notes arrive

dhruvinho

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Hey Guys,
I just saw an update to my status online. It said application /profile updated. But nothing was changed, and I logged back In and status was changed back to submitted again.

Is this normal?
Yeah, it's a ghost update. Congratulations, your PPR is probably quite close.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

I had submitted ADR (PCC from Singapore) in feb 2019, the status was: we are reviewing the additional documents that you had provided. Today when I logged into my account, there was an update saying that my profile has been updated. And the status on the section for additional document, changed to not applicable. I logged out and when I logged in again the status of my PR application changed bck to submitted. Can I hope for my PR in coming week, my application is 22 days away from its deadline @derkdsou @SithLord Experts please comment. Sorry about reposting but its weekend and my query might get lost in the threads.
That's definitely a very positive update. They have accepted your PCC. Yes, I think you can hope to receive your PPR in 22 days. Let's wait and see!! Good luck

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
I've requested GCMS Notes on May 3rd and nothing received. It is unbelievable. I send daily emails with my tracking number and it is just complete silence. I've raised a CSE expressing my disappointment. It is unfair.,,, only medicals approved in Jan 29th and fake IP2 and nothing beyond that....I'm 100% sure that nobody touched my application, no ADR requested nothing....

Just say anything, ask an ADR, deny it, I don't care.... Just do something.... Too bad.