+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Noooooo don’t say “reject it” just to hear something... we all have come so far not to hear the “rejected” word...just hang in there ... good news must be on its way
Thanks for the positivity but the lack of response in all communication channels is simply unacceptable. I have GCMS Notes with 7 days of delay, my CSE simply are not responded... I confess that I avoid phone calls because I'm really pissed with this process and I still have 11 days for final deadline.... I will initiate my phone calls adventure after I cross the 180-day mark.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Not Fast But Furious is leading the popular vote right now, with Friendzoned by Canada as a close second.
The Forgotten cuts too close to the truth, I realize. It reminds me of the book 'Les Damnés de la Terre' by Fanon*. Have you read it?

*The Wretched of the Earth. Translated for the benefit of @USProgrammer who refuses to see beyond the hegemony of English.

+1 for "Not fast but furious"
I would suggest: "the forgotten" who says better ;)

Last edited:

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Not Fast But Furious is leading the popular vote right now, with Friendzoned by Canada as a close second.
The Forgotten cuts too close to the truth, I realize. It reminds me of the book 'Les Damnés de la Terre' by Fanon*. Have you read it?

*The Wrteched of the Earth. Translated for the benefit of @USProgrammer who refuses to see beyond the hegemony of English.
No I did not read that book. The name of the book is also perfect for the situation :) I googled the book quickly and saw it could be a good thing to discover that a little bit during this period of "life standby" @USProgrammer où êtes vous passé, venez proposer honorifiquement un titre à notre groupe d'élite! :) now you will learn some french :p Btw @USProgrammer when are you gonna land in canada as PR?

Reactions: derkdsou

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW

*The Wretched of the Earth. Translated for the benefit of @USProgrammer who refuses to see beyond the hegemony of English.
I had thought of les enfants oubliés du Canada (the forgotten children of Canada, in reference to the song of Céline Dion les enfants oubliés).

I vote the forgotten or friendzoned.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
I had thought of les enfants oubliés du Canada (the forgotten children of Canada, in reference to the song of Céline Dion les enfants oubliés).

I vote the forgotten or friendzoned.
TFCC

Reactions: Maya1515

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
I think the image of 'forgotten' or 'overlooked' children is so melancholy, quelle tristesse! Aïe aïe aïe! ;)
Ça veut dire quoi 'TFCC'? @Pura Vida
TFCC : The Forgotten Children of Canada
LOL
You re right @derkdsou it is very "sad"

waiting2792

May 4, 2019
guys I think I just received a ghost update. Noticed it on my profile. Didn't receive any email or anything just when Logged in i noticed the "application updated" yet nothing in my application status has changed. Is that normal? What does this mean?

AOR 9 Dec
MEP 19 January
Biometrics submitted 18 January
Last time I called IRCC i got the following info:

Eligibility not started yet
Criminality passed
Security not started yet
VO Ottawa

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
guys I think I just received a ghost update. Noticed it on my profile. Didn't receive any email or anything just when Logged in i noticed the "application updated" yet nothing in my application status has changed. Is that normal? What does this mean?

AOR 9 Dec
MEP 19 January
Biometrics submitted 18 January
Last time I called IRCC i got the following info:

Eligibility not started yet
Criminality passed
Security not started yet
VO Ottawa
I had the same kind of update two days ago. people said it still counts as ghost update even though there was no email.
haven't gotten ppr yet.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I had the same kind of update two days ago. people said it still counts as ghost update even though there was no email.
haven't gotten ppr yet.
Ghost updates don't have emails.

waiting2792

May 4, 2019
Guys!! I just got my PPR!!
I haven't shared the news with anyone yet not even my family!
I will give you my deatails below but honestly I understand how frustrating the wait is. The uncertainty, the wait, the unable to plan or take any kind of major decisions because you're working on the bigger project. So I understand what each and everyone of you are going through.
I forced myself to enjoy the moment as much as I can, I hope you guys do as well.

AOR: 9 Dec 2018
MEP: 18 Jan 2019
Biometrics submitted: 18 Jan 2019
IP2 since the beginning
PPR: 7 June

CALLED IRCC 2 TIMES. Both times same answer (both time the agents were more or not nice):

Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
VO Ottowa

Let me know if you have questions! Best of luck to all

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Guys!! I just got my PPR!!
I haven't shared the news with anyone yet not even my family!
I will give you my deatails below but honestly I understand how frustrating the wait is. The uncertainty, the wait, the unable to plan or take any kind of major decisions because you're working on the bigger project. So I understand what each and everyone of you are going through.
I forced myself to enjoy the moment as much as I can, I hope you guys do as well.

AOR: 9 Dec 2018
MEP: 18 Jan 2019
Biometrics submitted: 18 Jan 2019
IP2 since the beginning
PPR: 7 June

CALLED IRCC 2 TIMES. Both times same answer (both time the agents were more or not nice):

Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
VO Ottowa

Let me know if you have questions! Best of luck to all
congrats