+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys!! I just got my PPR!!
I haven't shared the news with anyone yet not even my family!
I will give you my deatails below but honestly I understand how frustrating the wait is. The uncertainty, the wait, the unable to plan or take any kind of major decisions because you're working on the bigger project. So I understand what each and everyone of you are going through.
I forced myself to enjoy the moment as much as I can, I hope you guys do as well.

AOR: 9 Dec 2018
MEP: 18 Jan 2019
Biometrics submitted: 18 Jan 2019
IP2 since the beginning
PPR: 7 June

CALLED IRCC 2 TIMES. Both times same answer (both time the agents were more or not nice):

Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
VO Ottowa

Let me know if you have questions! Best of luck to all
Congrats, family applicant?

Neha.canada

May 26, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Hi everyone. I have been a silent reader of this blog for a few months now. I am in the same boat as most of you, that is NO update since MEP.
I have lost all hope with just 5 days to go for the infamous progress bar to fill up. This one sided relationship with IRCC is not working out for me.

My timelines are as follows:
AOR - 13th Dec
MEP - 25th Jan
VO - Ottawa
Ordered GCMS notes 16 days back.

Sylvia09

Aug 11, 2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
10 days left with zero updates. Received GCMS notes and saw eligibility is marked "NOT MET" because the agent thinks there is "not enough evidence for 1-year work experience" by the end of February. They have my experience letter signed by my manager which lists all the job details and the information IRCC requires. But they are not satisfied with that. Fine. Then how about sending ADR or just a rejection letter? 6 months almost finish but no ADR no nothing.

I've just uploaded more evidence to validate my work experience through web page even though no ADR ever sent to me. Whatever they like. Putting me on hold forever or a rejection after probably 365+ days. Luckily I got a work permit valid for the next 3 years.

Neha.canada

May 26, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
10 days left with zero updates. Received GCMS notes and saw eligibility is marked "NOT MET" because the agent thinks there is "not enough evidence for 1-year work experience" by the end of February. They have my experience letter signed by my manager which lists all the job details and the information IRCC requires. But they are not satisfied with that. Fine. Then how about sending ADR or just a rejection letter? 6 months almost finish but no ADR no nothing.

I've just uploaded more evidence to validate my work experience through web page even though no ADR ever sent to me. Whatever they like. Putting me on hold forever or a rejection after probably 365+ days. Luckily I got a work permit valid for the next 3 years.
Does your CIC profile say that they don't require additional documents ? Or does it say that they will get back to you if it changes ?

Sylvia09

Aug 11, 2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Does your CIC profile say that they don't require additional documents ? Or does it say that they will get back to you if it changes ?
It says they don't require additional documents. It remains like this from the very beginning.

Reactions: hirdesh

hirdesh

Apr 1, 2019
Hi, I have just checked my profile and it says we are processing your background check and will inform you if we require any thing. does that mean the process has been initiated? can some one suggest plz

Neha.canada

May 26, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Hi, I have just checked my profile and it says we are processing your background check and will inform you if we require any thing. does that mean the process has been initiated? can some one suggest plz
Yes I believe it does mean that it has been initiated. Congratulations !

Reactions: hirdesh