+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by kunalsingla1991, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Guy got rprf request and paid on 29 jan. just now I send mail to cic about change in office address. Just want to know will it effect my processing time.

2. Hi Gaurav,

What you additional document requirement says? I paid RPRF on 31-01-2019 and my additional documents requirement still says " We are reviewing the additional document you provided'. Did you remember when it was changed for you?

3. Sure

nraja002 likes this.
  4. Hi Amrit
    My status changed next day after I paid rprf on jan 29 to NA.

5. HI there. Plz let me know when ur ip2 starts. Am AOR 14dec Pnp outland MEP 24jan biometrics completed on 25jan. No updates since

dhruvinho and nraja002 like this.
  6. Guy got rprf request and paid on 29 jan. just now I send mail to cic about change in office address. Just want to know will it effect my processing time.

7. I don't think updating your employer's address should delay the process - always send IRCC as much proof as possible. But not having paid the RPRF upfront likely already has a bit.

mumbaikar88 likes this.
  8. Thank you so much but I paid rprf on jan 29 2018. So that means it will take time and if you can able to help me after that what will be happing in my profile.

9. CEC Inland applicants often skip IP1, so you may have one fewer ghost update leading up to your PPR.

10. The fact that you didn't pay your RPRF upfront could mean a few days (maybe even a week or two - it's hard to know) were spent waiting for you to pay before IRCC could start with your eligibility and/or background check, but don't stress about it now. Just recommend people to pay their RPRF upfront going forward - it is fully refundable in the rare event that an application is rejected.

mumbaikar88 likes this.
  11. Thank you so much About rprf. Very well explained. One more request IRCC will start my background check and what all will be there, means will they verify job also by costing or calling them. Because I am not going that’s why.

12. Not costing by visiting office

13. I think you have asked this question 6-7 times in the last week and other people have answered it over and over. Yes, IRCC may call, email and use other ways to investigate your employment history and your employer, as a part of your eligibility. (I believe the employment verification falls under eligibility and not one's background check, but I could be wrong.)

mumbaikar88 likes this.
  14. No IP1-IP2 doesn’t happen with same timeline for everyone and that is one of the biggest reasons you will see a lot of people getting anxious around March/April for December AORs. Some visa offices never bother to update online statuses and hence IP2 and PPR May be on same day. Historically, Ottawa was relatively diligent about this but they have been inconsistent off late. Best way is to order GCMS notes around 100-120 day mark if you haven’t seen any progress by then.

mumbaikar88 and derkdsou like this.
  15. Thanks, @cansha. How would you think this is changing in the new environment where IRCC is trying to retain as much of the processing at CIO-Sydney or one the CPCs and delegate increasingly less of the work to Local Visa Offices?

mumbaikar88 likes this.