+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by kunalsingla1991, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Hi all!

I am CEC Inland and have been in the ‘we are processing your background check’ stage since January 22nd. They also asked for additional documents at this time. I submitted the Schedule A that was requested the same day and a couple of days later the status changes to Application updated. It went back to Submitted after I checked, obviously.

As we all do I’ve been checking pretty much every day and today my status was ‘updated’ but nothing had changed.

Is this a good sign? Not sure whether to count this as ghost update two or theee given I am CEC Inland and don’t have to provide biometrics.

Would love to know your thoughts!

2. I have been in false IP2 since Dec 12
    I need a ghost to visit me in my sleep tonight... Haaa :)
    Where art thou ghost update

3. Hey guys,
    I had my biometrics done yesterday and they were almost automatically added to my account and marked "complete" :)

I had to send in IMM5475 and uploaded it on Feb 6th.....is it normal that this is still showing as "we are reveiwing the additional documents..."
    It was a standard information release form so i assumed it wouldn't take long to update....or maybe they were waiting for me to complete biometrics first. Not sure :confused:

RayBear likes this.
  4. Current status - currently in limbo right now and would love to get lucky and get this done asap...

Stream: CEC - INLAND - Nationality - UK Overseas Territory/USA CRS: 487
    ITA: 15 Nov 2018
    AOR: 09 Dec 2018
    MEP: 21 Jan 2019
    IP1: 21 Jan 2019
    BG Status: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
    City/Res: Vancouver, BC.

5. Can someone publish the subject & email_id from which the PRR requests comes in? Will add it to gmail contacts to avoid the email going to SPAM.

6. I don't think it's the same for every country/office.

This is the one I got from Ottawa:
    Subject: Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
    email domain: @cic.gc.ca

I'm hesitant to give the rest of the email because I don't want people to start spamming their inbox thinking they'll get anything from it. Adding the domain to your safe senders should be enough. The other email that they included in the body also had the same domain.

7. I'm in the same boat as you! Stuck on IP1 since 21 Jan :( frustrating

rob-immigrationstory likes this.
  8. AOR - 1 Dec 2018
    MEP - 13 Jan 2019
    IP1 - 13 Jan 2019 (asked my consultant for some screenshot of application timeline..)
    Still waiting for IP2 update
    Indian Citizen FSW-O

Do we get an email saying "your account has been updated...." when our application moves to IP2?

9. Negative, ghost rider. That ghost update is only noticeable by logging in (at least daily to get an accurate date for it).

10. Thanks :)
    So, should I assume that I will only get an email for PPR now (whenever it will come)?

11. Any Dec AOR, Indian citizens living in the USA who reached IP2?
    Whats the latest AOR that has reached IP2?
    Does IP1 - IP2 - Ppr transition happen with the same timeline for everyone (as it happens aor to mep... i.e. sequential)?

12. Yep! Or possibly ADR, god forbid.

13. Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, December AOR as well. I submitted my application Dec 10, Medical passed Jan 22, currently IP1. I applied for EE FSW O with pnp nomination. Just waiting anxiously like the rest of us :) Congratulations to everyone who already received PPR.

Ayourque and derkdsou like this.
  14. Hi dhruv,

AOR 15 DECEMBER 2018,
    MEP 30 JAN
    IP1 31 JAN
    IP2 NOT YET

kindly be in touch. Thanks

15. In the same boat...still at IP2. FSW-O from India

Garima2703 likes this.