01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Reactions: mumbaikar88

walegy

Sep 28, 2015
Somebody should please help on this ooo.... Whosoever has gone thru this should come out and assist.

Hello House, my AOR is Dec 29, I got MEP on Monday 11th Feb but still now haven't gotten BIL. Please who else is experiencing this as I thought the 2 do enter the same time or day.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Yawn! Every time I wake up, I have 3 pages of stuff to read here. You guys/gals are busy while I sleep.

[Haiku]

I have lots to read.
Timezones delay our chatting.
It's quite warm today.

[/Haiku] @derkdsou @Laumyl

77F / 25C. Isn't this supposed to be winter?

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Somebody should please help on this ooo.... Whosoever has gone thru this should come out and assist.
Biometrics letter can take a few days to come, based on others who have shared here already. If you don't receive it by next Monday, try raising a CSE or call IRCC (see the link to instructions in my signature).

Having said that, @derkdsou already replied to you, saying pretty much the same thing, about 2 minutes after you posted.

Reactions: derkdsou

Apurv

Feb 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IELTS Request
Qualified
CEC inland stream:
My AOR-PPR timeline:
AOR- 7th December 2018
Medical Passed- 2nd January, 2019
IP1: 7th January, 2019
IP2: 21st January, 2019
I didn’t pay the RPRF upfront so I got my RPRF request: 31st January(paid same day)
PPR request: 12th February, 2019.
Congratulations! :)

immitk

Jan 31, 2019
Good morning. Do CEC inland applicants receive PPR (and need to send their passports? Or they just receive CoPR letter?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi all, I thought we could use a new and updated list of the post-AOR stages that fits our needs today. I am posting this here for your feedback and input before I create a new thread for a wider audience:

IRCC has introduced a number of changes in recent months and it is time to update our old understanding of the post-AOR stages. I am simply building on the amazing contributions of @northern sunshine in developing an explanation of the various stages we can use - informally - to track the progress of our application. Huge thanks in particular to @USProgrammer who has posited the underlying trends and found evidence for them. In short, the traditional transition from IP1 to IP2 to ghost update to PPR still holds but in a modified way due to these changes.

From 31 Dec 2018, it appears everyone except for Inland candidates has to provide their biometrics which means the default stage at which people start out for their Background Check is ‘IP2’ (“We are processing your background check…”), however, this is a ‘False IP2’, meaning a false IP2 that has appeared before its time because the application has not actually progressed to the IP2 stage yet.

So, if you have an AOR of 31 Dec 2018 or later follow the chart below to track your progress. These stages also apply you to if you have an AOR date of up to 30 Dec 2018 and are either a CEC or PNP-Inland candidate or were required to provide your biometrics and/or did not pay your RPRF upfront.

Note: The old transition from NA1 to a single ghost update will very likely only apply to FSW-Outland candidates who have an AOR date of no later than 30 Dec 2018 and who did not need to provide their biometrics and who paid their RPRF upfront.

Candidates will likely see only a series of 'ghost updates' following their MEP; the first such ghost update (which should follow shortly after your MEP) will signify your Real IP1, the second ghost update will signify your Real IP2, and the third will be your ‘Real’ Ghost Update, following which you are likely to receive your PPR.

General:
EE
- Express Entry: Canada's score-based program for economic immigrants
CRS - Comprehensive Ranking System: System for ranking candidates for EE
ITA - Invitation to Apply: an invitation to apply for permanent residence
e-APR - electronic Application for Permanent Residence: the online application for PR after receiving an ITA
RPRF - Right of Permanent Residence Fee: a fee collected as part of your PR application
AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt (of application): email confirming receipt of your application after you submit and pay your fees
ADR - Additional Document Request: IRCC sends a message asking you to provide a specific document to supplement your application.

Post-submission stages:
False IP2:
Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam."
Ghost update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed.
Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially inland and CEC) skip this stage.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed.
Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon)
Ghost update #3 or Real Ghost Update - Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.

Remember that these are not "official" stages, but they are used frequently throughout the forum to track processing of applications.
The ‘eligibility’ and ‘final decision’ fields in your profile will not change to passed until after you receive your CoPR.