+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can somebody confirm that we just had our first Dec. applicant been issued an oath date for July 1st ? :D :D
This is a bit fishy though, since CIC usually notifies 15-20 days prior, not 40 days...
wd1, can you confirm that your info in the spreadsheet is correct or not ?

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As the time sheet is not updated yet, can people please whenever there is an update on their file, write their full timeline so others can compare the timelines. Thank you!

NizNoz

May 16, 2015
So bummed... :(
Was hoping for a change in my status. Instead it's still "transferred to Citizenship Vancouver office on February 17, 2015..." Don't call us, we'll call you. -sigh-

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
It's truth, I asked just for fun if I can have ceremony on July 1, they said fine. Still subject to change in case if they don't gadder enough candidates.

sudanese one

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 22, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 25, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 26, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Niagara Falls SIR Operations office on March 2, 2015. The Niagara Falls SIR Operations office will contact you.[/u]

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
Congratulations. Please share your timeline
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 31, 2014.
We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 24, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We started processing your application on March 5, 2015.
Your file was transferred to the London office on March 8, 2015. The London office will contact you.
We sent you a notice on May 4, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 21, 2015 at 9:30 AM.

22 years residence, 0 travel outside Canada, the same employer. The interview was 2 minutes long and fun, but who knows... Maybe instated of oath confirmation letter I'll get RQ.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wd1 said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 31, 2014.
We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 24, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your file was transferred to the London office on March 8, 2015. The London office will contact you.
We sent you a notice on May 4, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 21, 2015 at 9:30 AM.

22 years residence, 0 travel outside Canada, the same employer. The interview was 2 minutes long and fun, but who knows... Maybe instated of oath confirmation letter I'll get RQ.
You forgot to apply 19 years ago?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
wd1 said:

Great! why are you thinking that you will get a RQ? Didn't the officer say that he is approving your file?

DenverCO

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file is now transferred to Scarborough office !!!
Guess, I shall start reading the Discover Canada book.
What is the average wait time to receive the test invite from Scarborough office friends?

sudanese one

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
It's really difficult to tell Denver
My request is how I could add my information to your spread sheet , I do not have any ideas about using excel I hope we get our files moving forward.
Any experience with Niagra falls office.
Thank you all for contribution and communicating through.

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
Great! why are you thinking that you will get a RQ? Didn't the officer say that he is approving your file?
Well, my passport expired 21 years ago, so I had only with my application drivers licence and health card. In this case, I think they couldn't verified my no travel history. But you right, officer said everything is fine and the official date confirmation will come in the mail.