+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
AsianIndian said:
Yes Finally ! I got updated today. Cuz I checked my ecas multiple times yesterday and I was still stuck on Received. So I waited exacltly 85 days after AOR to see IP. Therefore I have just set a new waiting record that I can brag about :D :D :D :D :D
Lets hope trajectory of your application process will change for better one, otherwise, if it stay on this curve you will see the oath after year 2019.

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AsianIndian said:
Yes Finally ! I got updated today. Cuz I checked my ecas multiple times yesterday and I was still stuck on Received. So I waited exacltly 85 days after AOR to see IP. Therefore I have just set a new waiting record that I can brag about :D :D :D :D :D
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! My magic spell worked on you.
I will be preparing a new spell that works only on transferring applications. It will be for me and you.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AsianIndian said:
congrats. Finally !!! I hope ur transfer would be in few days

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawyerlady said:
So Agree.....Mississauga office Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
waiting since March 24
I am in the same boat! I have heard they have a lot more ceremonies on July 1st. Hope that makes them give more tests out

byateman

Feb 19, 2015
Hi Asian Indian,
First of all Many many congratulation to you..
Yours and mine AOR came on the same date but I am still waiting for my update.
Nice to hear at least mooovingggg sloowly.
Hope for the best.
Thanks

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! My magic spell worked on you.
I will be preparing a new spell that works only on transferring applications. It will be for me and you.
Yes do that ! :D :D Bring on some magic this week !

byateman said:
Hi Asian Indian,
First of all Many many congratulation to you..
Yours and mine AOR came on the same date but I am still waiting for my update.
Nice to hear at least mooovingggg sloowly.
Hope for the best.
Thanks
Thanks ! Your time is getting close. Bear in mind that I am at the bottom of the December pile. If my file is now in process, that means everybody else at the bottom of that December pile will also see in process in a few days. That happened with AOR as well. I was one of the very last persons to get AOR. Keep checking your ecas (including on weekends, mine got updated on a Saturday).

wd1 said:
Lets hope trajectory of your application process will change for better one, otherwise, if it stay on this curve you will see the oath after year 2019.
Nope ! I made the calculation. If I keep that trajectory (previous waiting time minus 3 days for the next step) my timelime will be as follows:
I will wait 82 days (beginning last Saturday) to see Transfer: that puts me on Aug. 13th
I will wait 79 days thereafter to receive test invite: that puts me on Oct. 31st (happy holloween !)
Let's assume my test date is 3 weeks later: that puts me on Nov. 20
Then I will wait 76 days thereafter to receive oath invite: That puts me on Jan. 28
Let's assume my oath date is 3 weeks later: That puts me on Feb. 18th., 2016
Therefore that is 14 months, 2weeks and 6 days in tolal. :D :D :D :D :D

NizNoz

May 16, 2015
"5. We sent you a notice on May 21, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 2, 2015 at 8:03 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment." 8) 8) 8) :D :D It was sent to my neighbor by mistake! I don't have the booklet though. Is there a copy online?

benk

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
NizNoz said:
"5. We sent you a notice on May 21, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 2, 2015 at 8:03 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment." 8) 8) 8) :D :D It was sent to my neighbor by mistake! I don't have the booklet though. Is there a copy online?
Did your ecas also get updated or not? Thanks.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Wd1,

The officer did not tell you the result ?! like getting thr oath letter or...

Medigol

wd1 said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 31, 2014.
We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 24, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We started processing your application on March 5, 2015.
Your file was transferred to the London office on March 8, 2015. The London office will contact you.
We sent you a notice on May 4, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 21, 2015 at 9:30 AM.

22 years residence, 0 travel outside Canada, the same employer. The interview was 2 minutes long and fun, but who knows... Maybe instated of oath confirmation letter I'll get RQ.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
The way things are going with the individual local offices, CIC may never be able to clear the backlog. Mississauga office is becoming annoying.