+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
We want to hear from you and provide our assistance.
Cheers,
hi, dear
I am going to apply on 8 th december ,,,,,,
Has any thing changed ,,,,,,,like new forms or somehing like thet ,,,,,?
When r y going to apply my friend ?

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
hi, dear
as i have done my ielts genral as language reqierment.....in august.
Lets see ,,,, how long its going to take a complete process....
I think we will get processed our applications withein a year hopefully lets see,,,,
But we got to watch and becarefull about little mistakes,,,,,or errors,,,,..... :)

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
hi, dear
Welcome in my friend,
I am not informed of any changes regarding to the citizenship application forms. I really hope that thing goes well for you. I am actually taking my oath ceremony this coming December 10th.
Wish you the best and please keep us updated.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
as i have done my ielts genral as language reqierment.....in august.
Lets see ,,,, how long its going to take a complete process....
I think we will get processed our applications withein a year hopefully lets see,,,,
But we got to watch and becarefull about little mistakes,,,,,or errors,,,,..... :)
I read somewhere that several applicants got citizenship within six months and I hope it is your case. Where are you applying from?
Cheers,

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
I read somewhere that several applicants got citizenship within six months and I hope it is your case. Where are you applying from?
Cheers,
applying from toronto.......

mark1987

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,all
I m applying on December 8 too. My whole application is ready and i could apply right now but i wanna have some extra days more than the requirement just in case.
;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mark1987 said:
Hi,all
I m applying on December 8 too. My whole application is ready and i could apply right now but i wanna have some extra days more than the requirement just in case.
;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D
Hello mark1987,
Good to hear from you. It is good thing to make sure that you meet the 1095 days requirement. Are there any reasons why you would like to send it in on December 8th? Any chance to submitted it on December 1st to save one week?
Wish you the best,

mark1987

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
Hello mark1987,
Good to hear from you. It is good thing to make sure that you meet the 1095 days requirement. Are there any reasons why you would like to send it in on December 8th? Any chance to submitted it on December 1st to save one week?
Wish you the best,
Hi beauhoe,
The only reason that i'm applying on december 8 is that i will have exactly one month extra than the requirement. And there is no chance to apply on december 1st because my whole application is ready and the dates that i put on the application is december 8 ;) ;). I guess one extra week it wont hurt me ;D ;D :p :p. Thanks for your wish and i wish you to become citizen before me :D :D ;D ;D

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mark1987 said:
Hi beauhoe,
The only reason that i'm applying on december 8 is that i will have exactly one month extra than the requirement. And there is no chance to apply on december 1st because my whole application is ready and the dates that i put on the application is december 8 ;) ;). I guess one extra week it wont hurt me ;D ;D :p :p. Thanks for your wish and i wish you to become citizen before me :D :D ;D ;D
Sounds like a plan to me. If you do not mind, can you tell us where you are applying from?
I hope things work out well for you.
Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
Sounds like a plan to me. If you do not mind, can you tell us where you are applying from?
Cheers,

Hello beauhoe could you please help me find out when will i receive the letter i'm waiting for lol

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
mark1987 said:
Hi beauhoe,
Def a good idea to have a few weeks / 1 month buffer for the application

Good luck!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Hello beauhoe could you please help me find out when will i receive the letter i'm waiting for lol
Ahahahahaha! Sure I can help you but under one condition: promise me that you will be patient until you get it (smile).
Hope you enjoy the beautiful day my friend.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow! I think our December applicants are so busy getting ready. Please come on and let us know what you are up to.
Cheers,

mark1987

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
Cheers,
Yeee this is my plan for my game against the immigration :p :p . I m applying from calgary and hopefully my journey will finish very fast :p :p but from what i m reading from this forum is that calgary is one of the slowest offices in the country
Cheers