December 2014 citizenship applicants!

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esishelem said:
Hello All,

I just found this forum searching on google. This is the first time, I am posting to the topic.
I am from Montreal. How can I find the Excel file, you are talking about?

Second, this is my status in CIC website. I think it is taking too much time and nothing happend for the file.

1- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 11, 2014.

2- We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 14, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Should I call CIC or I just need to wait?

Thanks,

welcome esishelem! some members have the link to the excel sheet in their signature..you could find it there....you could call them.

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Ahmed127 said:
I received my test/interview letter (No Update on Ecas yet) for May 29th at Mississauga office. I am so nervous.
I know that this is the most important step in the whole process.
Advices and prayers are appreciated.
Congrats!!! Waiting game on for me...

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
Luna-Toronto said:
Puda, any luck getting in touch with the December applicant admin? It's becoming very annoying and confusing looking at out excel sheet as opposed to the November excel sheet. Please if you get to become admin I suggest following same format like Nov sheet because it is visually easier to spot data.
Thanks ;)
Nope sorry... I asked him again last week...

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear asagalen,
We are experiencing problems with the December spreadsheet since it has not been updated months ago. We all know that you are busy. However, could you give the administrative responsibility to puda. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to find a commun ground on this issue.
Wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
Puda, any luck getting in touch with the December applicant admin? It's becoming very annoying and confusing looking at out excel sheet as opposed to the November excel sheet. Please if you get to become admin I suggest following same format like Nov sheet because it is visually easier to spot data.
Thanks ;)
Dear December members,
I know that it is annoying to not be able to update your information on our sheet. Nevertheless, let us be a bit patient to figure out what is going on with our friend asagalen.

Hope you are having a wonderful long weekend.

Best regards,

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
beauhoe said:
Dear December members,
I know that it is annoying to not be able to update your information on our sheet. Nevertheless, let us be a bit patient to figure out what is going on with our friend asagalen.

Hope you are having a wonderful long weekend.

Best regards,
Looking at asagalen's posts he/she might be away and will be back on 18th May 2015. Hopefully asagalen can reply once he/she is back.

Canado

Jun 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Change it online and it will take around 5 business days to update. Also make sure someone is there at your old address to check your mails so that you don't miss any important mails from CIC.
Thanks Sam!! I will.

As for the old address, I have a different mailing address that is the same, so no worries on receiving emails. It was just that the residential address was mixed up!

Thanks

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Canado said:
Thanks Sam!! I will.

As for the old address, I have a different mailing address that is the same, so no worries on receiving emails. It was just that the residential address was mixed up!

Thanks
Please do confirm with CIC as well about address update after 5 business days. Make sure you confirm with them your current residential address and mailing address to ensure if everything is correct and updated.

You can call cic @ 1-888-242-2100

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Happy Victoria to you all. Congratulations to everyone with progress in their files and good luck to those still waiting.
No change yet from my side.
My file was transferred to Mississauga office March 22, 2015 and there has not been any update since then.

lawyerlady

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Same here Shalom1 :)
My file has been transferred to Mississauga Office March 24,2015..
I believe Mississauga Office is running a bit slow :(

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawyerlady said:
Same here Shalom1 :)
My file has been transferred to Mississauga Office March 24,2015..
I believe Mississauga Office is running a bit slow :(
lawyerlady, I told you your test will be on June 15 :D

Coolguysam, I want your advice on something. As you can see my file hasn't even been transferred. So I am thinking of booking for my summer vacation just for the month of July 1- 31. With your experience and with reference to Scarborough office info on both excel sheets (Nov and Dec), do you think I will get my test in July? I have my 20th school reunion on the 21st of July. I don't want to miss it :( at the same time I don't wanna call CIC cause they might postpone it till God knows when. I would like to know your view on the matter please.

MTLR

Apr 5, 2015
Any update from Montreal applicants? how does this office compare to other cities? there is not much movement on the spreadsheet.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
lawyerlady, I told you your test will be on June 15 :D

Coolguysam, I want your advice on something. As you can see my file hasn't even been transferred. So I am thinking of booking for my summer vacation just for the month of July 1- 31. With your experience and with reference to Scarborough office info on both excel sheets (Nov and Dec), do you think I will get my test in July? I have my 20th school reunion on the 21st of July. I don't want to miss it :( at the same time I don't wanna call CIC cause they might postpone it till God knows when. I would like to know your view on the matter please.
Not advisable, you are close to test.

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanV said:
Not advisable, you are close to test.
Thanks Canv,

It's just that after my thorough research I concluded that once the file is transferred (Scarborough) it takes a minimum of 70 days for test date. So if my file was transferred next week lets say, I won't take the test before 3rd of August. I am relying on November xcel sheet, the December one doesn't have many Scarborough applicants. Would love to hear you point especially if you know applicants with less than 70 days wait from transfer to test in Scarborough.
Throwing magic dust towards you.
Luna