+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
La admisibilidad no se ha visto afectada por un cambio sustancial en las circunstancias. Los inmigrantes serán interrogados para confirmar su intención de establecer la residencia permanente en Canadá.
El cambio material en las circunstancias incluye discrepancias que habrían afectado la decisión del oficial de visas en el extranjero de emitir la visa. Generalmente, los cambios materiales involucran un cambio en el estado civil, el nacimiento o adopción de un hijo o la muerte de un miembro de la familia. Cuando, en opinión del oficial del PDE, el cambio de circunstancias sea significativo de tal manera que no se hubiera producido la emisión de la visa, se aplazará el aterrizaje.

La cuestión del destino previsto se ha convertido en el tema de un memorando del departamento. Los solicitantes que lleguen a la Provincia de Quebec sin un Certificado de Selección de Quebec válido y que parezcan destinados a Quebec, no serán admitidos como residentes desembarcados, de conformidad con las directivas del departamento vigentes. Cuando al funcionario de la GDE le parezca que el destino previsto es la provincia de Quebec, el aterrizaje se aplazará hasta que se haya obtenido un CSQ válido.

Los solicitantes que hayan declarado previamente que su destino previsto es la provincia de Quebec y que aterricen fuera de la provincia, por lo general no tendrán dificultades. Se debe tener precaución. Los solicitantes que hayan manifestado su intención de residir en Quebec tienen derecho a cambiar su destino. La cuestión es cómo y cuándo ocurre este cambio material.
El CSQ es obligatorio, pero ya que es el padrino quien recibe el original. El patrocinado puede ingresar al país con una copia. Y para el papel federal ya que lo recibes con tu visa si también debes tenerlo..

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello everyone! I need some help please

On the Quebec immigration website under the spousal CSQ sponsorship section there's a section that says what date they are currently processing for the application received. For the longest time it was showing the 7th September and I checked a few moments ago now and it says 12 September...... just wondering why they jumped from the 7 to the12?? My application was received on the 8th do you think it was processed? I'm kind of worried

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hello everyone! I need some help please

On the Quebec immigration website under the spousal CSQ sponsorship section there's a section that says what date they are currently processing for the application received. For the longest time it was showing the 7th September and I checked a few moments ago now and it says 12 September...... just wondering why they jumped from the 7 to the12?? My application was received on the 8th do you think it was processed? I'm kind of worried
Québec's official Immigration rule for spousal sponsorship is 25 business days from the assignment of the dossier number. This applies to 80 percent of applicants. It's clear and simple. Count 25 business days and call directly to a phone number that everyone knows.
From this day on, the countdown will begin for you, because no one can force them to finish processing your dossier within the officially declared 25 days. Good luck and perseverance.

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Québec's official Immigration rule for spousal sponsorship is 25 business days from the assignment of the dossier number. This applies to 80 percent of applicants. It's clear and simple. Count 25 business days and call directly to a phone number that everyone knows.
From this day on, the countdown will begin for you, because no one can force them to finish processing your dossier within the officially declared 25 days. Good luck and perseverance.
Yes however my question is why does the website say they are processing applications received on the 12 September? They jumped from the 7 to the 12....what happened to 8 & 9 lol

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Yes however my question is why does the website say they are processing applications received on the 12 September? They jumped from the 7 to the 12....what happened to 8 & 9 lol
The website info is usually not updated. Delays may occur when they're waiting for verifications from other departments (social, revenue qc, etc). My advice is to call them to get a specific answer. I applied on May 11 and got my csq on Aug. 23...

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
The website info is usually not updated. Delays may occur when they're waiting for verifications from other departments (social, revenue qc, etc). My advice is to call them to get a specific answer. I applied on May 11 and got my csq on Aug. 23...
Ok thanks for that info, I was just curious how it worked. I'll wait it out for now

Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Was also wondering if you can tell me were you spousal application? since it took about 3 months for you to get the CSQ, does the rest of the application (federal side) stay on hold? Medicals & Background checks?

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
I got CSQ today !!!!!! Thank you everyone who gave me info and guidance, sorry if I was annoying but it's not easy to navigate these immigration procedure sometimes. Thanks again to those who helped

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Was also wondering if you can tell me were you spousal application? since it took about 3 months for you to get the CSQ, does the rest of the application (federal side) stay on hold? Medicals & Background checks?
My VO is Dakar and they're known to be very slow. While I was waiting for my csq, QC assured me that the federal side should keep moving. Unfortunately, it hasn't been the case for me... Still waiting for instructions to do yhe medical. Eligibility and background remain "not started yet".

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I got CSQ today !!!!!! Thank you everyone who gave me info and guidance, sorry if I was annoying but it's not easy to navigate these immigration procedure sometimes. Thanks again to those who helped
Congratulations, happy for you. I'd suggest that once you receive it in the mail, scan a copy to your VO just to make sure that they really get it! My accounts weren't updated with the CSQ so I took it upon myself to send it to both Dakar and Sydney (my secondary vo).

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Congratulations, happy for you. I'd suggest that once you receive it in the mail, scan a copy to your VO just to make sure that they really get it! My accounts weren't updated with the CSQ so I took it upon myself to send it to both Dakar and Sydney (my secondary vo).
Thanks so much for letting me know, how do you send it via email?

I really hope you hear back soon and your application moves ahead

sbh34

Aug 1, 2021
How do you know about the secondary visa office? I received CSQ for my child sometime in June and sent its scan to the London VO right away but they never replied. There has been zero progress on my application on federal side (medical, eligibility, whatever).

Omab

May 12, 2022
How do you know about the secondary visa office? I received CSQ for my child sometime in June and sent its scan to the London VO right away but they never replied. There has been zero progress on my application on federal side (medical, eligibility, whatever).
Same here, Applied 21 Jan 2022, got my CSQ June. I send it to my Vo (Amman) and complete silence since June. Still waiting for Medical

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Thanks so much for letting me know, how do you send it via email?

I really hope you hear back soon and your application moves ahead
You'll attach it to the webform.

Aw, thank you for the kind words. All the best to you too.

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Same here, Applied 21 Jan 2022, got my CSQ June. I send it to my Vo (Amman) and complete silence since June. Still waiting for Medical
Same with me. My VO hasn't done anything on their end. 10 months in and my husband hasn't done his medical... It's really bad what these VOs are doing...