+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
I assume it because the eligibility in my status is marked as completed. Does it mean the sponsorship is approved right? Also I already completed the medical check, the request to do the check is coming after that the sponsorship is approved isn’t it?
Well every case is different, yes usually the medical comes after but I think you need to do the medical within 30 days of IRCC requesting it. I'm not sure if doing it in advance will be beneficial for you. If you give them medical results from 3 months ago (example) they may not accept that.

Even if it marked completed for the Sponsor approval they should send you a letter stating that you have been approved. This letter (Sponsor Approval) has to be included in your application for CSQ you cannot apply without it.

moku

Sep 13, 2022
Well every case is different, yes usually the medical comes after but I think you need to do the medical within 30 days of IRCC requesting it. I'm not sure if doing it in advance will be beneficial for you. If you give them medical results from 3 months ago (example) they may not accept that.

Even if it marked completed for the Sponsor approval they should send you a letter stating that you have been approved. This letter (Sponsor Approval) has to be included in your application for CSQ you cannot apply without it.
Yes what I said is that I received the request for the check and I did the visit, and the results are already received by IRCC.
The only missing part is the letter from IRCC about the sponsor approval and requesting the CSQ, cannot understand how in the tracker is marked as completed.
I am trying to call every day but is impossible to talk to anybody..

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Yes what I said is that I received the request for the check and I did the visit, and the results are already received by IRCC.
The only missing part is the letter from IRCC about the sponsor approval and requesting the CSQ, cannot understand how in the tracker is marked as completed.
I am trying to call every day but is impossible to talk to anybody..
Oohhh I see, that's strange indeed. I would definitely keep trying to call and see what's going on with that

I got my SA approval in my email a few days after AOR.

Reactions: moku

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Do we have to wait for approval of CSQ before getting the medical request? I haven't received the medical request yet

moku

Sep 13, 2022
Do we have to wait for approval of CSQ before getting the medical request? I haven't received the medical request yet
This is strange, so you are opposite than me. Normally no, I think once you get the AOR they should send you the request for the medical.

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
This is strange, so you are opposite than me. Normally no, I think once you get the AOR they should send you the request for the medical.
Yes lol! I just realized it's been a few weeks now since getting AOR and nothing about the medical

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hi everyone!!! I just noticed today that the delay for Family sponsorship application (spouse) Living outside Canada is 23 months… is that has influence for app. 2021? Or just for app. In this year 2022?
Some Suggestion???

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi everyone!!! I just noticed today that the delay for Family sponsorship application (spouse) Living outside Canada is 23 months… is that has influence for app. 2021? Or just for app. In this year 2022?
Some Suggestion???
How many IRCC applications are pending?

CBC News obtained data from IRCC breaking down more than 2.4 million applications by country of citizenship. Of more than two million temporary and permanent residence applications, nearly a million came from India.

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
How many IRCC applications are pending?

CBC News obtained data from IRCC breaking down more than 2.4 million applications by country of citizenship. Of more than two million temporary and permanent residence applications, nearly a million came from India.
Fraser highlighted how Canada is working to improve services at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by:

• Hiring up to 1,250 new employees by the end of the fall to increase processing capacity and tackle the backlogs in the short term;
  • Modernizing and streamlining IRCC operations to make Canada’s system more sustainable in the long term;
  • Welcoming over 300,000 new permanent residents as of August 22;
  • Issuing over 349,000 new work permits from January 1 to July 31 this year, compared to approximately 112,000 issued during the same period in 2021;
  • Finalizing almost 360,000 study permits between January 1 and July 31, 2022, compared to about 306,000 finalized in the same period in 2021;
  • Approving over 216,000 applications for the Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel from March 17 to August 24, 2022 for Ukrainians and family members looking to find safety in Canada;
  • Introducing application status trackers for citizenship and some permanent residence applicants to have timely information on their files, which will be expanded to more clients in the coming year; and
  • Publishing monthly data on the IRCC website to keep Canadians up to date on our progress.
“Families, communities, and businesses deserve an immigration system that works for everyone,” Fraser said in a government media release. “Through targeted investments, hiring 1,250 employees to address the backlog, and the improvement of our online systems and processes, we will deliver on our promise to Canadians. We will reduce wait times and work hard to attract and retain skilled workers, as we continue to help communities across the country access the talent they need.”

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
hola, una consulta en el aeropuerto de montreal debe tomar el CSQ original o solo la copia. Estoy en Ecuador y mi esposo me envió un certificado escaneado. Tendrá que enviarme los originales??

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
hola, una consulta en el aeropuerto de montreal debe tomar el CSQ original o solo la copia. Estoy en Ecuador y mi esposo me envió un certificado escaneado. Tendrá que enviarme los originales??
Admissibility has not been affected by a material change in circumstances. Immigrants will be questioned to confirm their intention to establish permanent residence in Canada.
Material change in circumstances include discrepancies that would have affected the decision by the overseas visa officer to issue the visa. Generally, material changes involve a change in marital status, the birth or adoption of a child or the death of a family member. Where in the opinion of the POE officer, the change in circumstances is significant such that the visa issuance would not have occurred, landing will be deferred.

The issue of intended destination has become the subject of a department memorandum. Applicants landing in the Province of Quebec without a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection and who appear destined to Quebec, will not, pursuant to current department directives, be admitted as a landed resident. Where it appears to the POE officer that the intended destination is the Province of Quebec, landing will be deferred until a valid CSQ has been procured.

Applicants who have previously declared their intended destination as being the Province of Quebec and who land outside the province, will generally not incur difficulties. Caution should be exercised. Applicants who have stated an intention to reside in Quebec are entitled to change their destination. At issue is how and when this material change occurs.

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Admissibility has not been affected by a material change in circumstances. Immigrants will be questioned to confirm their intention to establish permanent residence in Canada.
Material change in circumstances include discrepancies that would have affected the decision by the overseas visa officer to issue the visa. Generally, material changes involve a change in marital status, the birth or adoption of a child or the death of a family member. Where in the opinion of the POE officer, the change in circumstances is significant such that the visa issuance would not have occurred, landing will be deferred.

The issue of intended destination has become the subject of a department memorandum. Applicants landing in the Province of Quebec without a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection and who appear destined to Quebec, will not, pursuant to current department directives, be admitted as a landed resident. Where it appears to the POE officer that the intended destination is the Province of Quebec, landing will be deferred until a valid CSQ has been procured.

Applicants who have previously declared their intended destination as being the Province of Quebec and who land outside the province, will generally not incur difficulties. Caution should be exercised. Applicants who have stated an intention to reside in Quebec are entitled to change their destination. At issue is how and when this material change occurs.
La admisibilidad no se ha visto afectada por un cambio sustancial en las circunstancias. Los inmigrantes serán interrogados para confirmar su intención de establecer la residencia permanente en Canadá.
El cambio material en las circunstancias incluye discrepancias que habrían afectado la decisión del oficial de visas en el extranjero de emitir la visa. Generalmente, los cambios materiales involucran un cambio en el estado civil, el nacimiento o adopción de un hijo o la muerte de un miembro de la familia. Cuando, en opinión del oficial del PDE, el cambio de circunstancias sea significativo de tal manera que no se hubiera producido la emisión de la visa, se aplazará el aterrizaje.

La cuestión del destino previsto se ha convertido en el tema de un memorando del departamento. Los solicitantes que lleguen a la Provincia de Quebec sin un Certificado de Selección de Quebec válido y que parezcan destinados a Quebec, no serán admitidos como residentes desembarcados, de conformidad con las directivas del departamento vigentes. Cuando al funcionario de la GDE le parezca que el destino previsto es la provincia de Quebec, el aterrizaje se aplazará hasta que se haya obtenido un CSQ válido.

Los solicitantes que hayan declarado previamente que su destino previsto es la provincia de Quebec y que aterricen fuera de la provincia, por lo general no tendrán dificultades. Se debe tener precaución. Los solicitantes que hayan manifestado su intención de residir en Quebec tienen derecho a cambiar su destino. La cuestión es cómo y cuándo ocurre este cambio material.

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
La admisibilidad no se ha visto afectada por un cambio sustancial en las circunstancias. Los inmigrantes serán interrogados para confirmar su intención de establecer la residencia permanente en Canadá.
El cambio material en las circunstancias incluye discrepancias que habrían afectado la decisión del oficial de visas en el extranjero de emitir la visa. Generalmente, los cambios materiales involucran un cambio en el estado civil, el nacimiento o adopción de un hijo o la muerte de un miembro de la familia. Cuando, en opinión del oficial del PDE, el cambio de circunstancias sea significativo de tal manera que no se hubiera producido la emisión de la visa, se aplazará el aterrizaje.

La cuestión del destino previsto se ha convertido en el tema de un memorando del departamento. Los solicitantes que lleguen a la Provincia de Quebec sin un Certificado de Selección de Quebec válido y que parezcan destinados a Quebec, no serán admitidos como residentes desembarcados, de conformidad con las directivas del departamento vigentes. Cuando al funcionario de la GDE le parezca que el destino previsto es la provincia de Quebec, el aterrizaje se aplazará hasta que se haya obtenido un CSQ válido.

Los solicitantes que hayan declarado previamente que su destino previsto es la provincia de Quebec y que aterricen fuera de la provincia, por lo general no tendrán dificultades. Se debe tener precaución. Los solicitantes que hayan manifestado su intención de residir en Quebec tienen derecho a cambiar su destino. La cuestión es cómo y cuándo ocurre este cambio material.
[/COTIZAR]
ok muchas gracias gracias