+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Ah ok Gotcha! Thank for the infos
I will give you one point of control over the probability of processing time
Count 25 working days from the date of payment and call them. Friday 8.30 is best. Ask the operator about your file.

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
I will give you one point of control over the probability of processing time
Count 25 working days from the date of payment and call them. Friday 8.30 is best. Ask the operator about your file.
I really appreciate that, will do this....thanks!

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Buenos días
A quién le ha pasado que Quebec se olvida de emitir el CSQ de su hijo mayor de edad, y solo le envían el del solicitante principal pero no el del hijo. ? Que puedo hacer, me enviaron mi CSQ pero falta el de mi hijo

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Buenos días
A quién le ha pasado que Quebec se olvida de emitir el CSQ de su hijo mayor de edad, y solo le envían el del solicitante principal pero no el del hijo. ? Que puedo hacer, me enviaron mi CSQ pero falta el de mi hijo
Recibió una carta de Quebec diciendo que este certificado es para usted y para todos los que lo acompañan.

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Recibió una carta de Quebec diciendo que este certificado es para usted y para todos los que lo acompañan.
[/COTIZAR] indicaba que era uno para cada uno pero el otro no llegó. es necesario uno por cada persona o puede ser un solo certificado para todos los acompañantes , es decir mi hijo y yo ???

moku

Sep 13, 2022
Hi, when can we ask for the CSQ?
I have applied in may and already received the AOR in july, the SA and I did the Medical Check. No need to give my biometrics as I already did it.
My girlfriend did not receive the invitation to apply from the CSQ and it's already more than a month that we received the AOR.
Can I already apply or we need to wait for the invitation from IRCC? Of course I have tried to call IRCC but it's impossible to talk with an agent..
Thanks for your help!

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
I have applied in may and already received the AOR in july, the SA and I did the Medical Check. No need to give my biometrics as I already did it.
My girlfriend did not receive the invitation to apply from the CSQ and it's already more than a month that we received the AOR.
Can I already apply or we need to wait for the invitation from IRCC? Of course I have tried to call IRCC but it's impossible to talk with an agent..
Thanks for your help!
Write by date of receipt everything that you received and from whom, also to whom you sent and from whom you expect a response

moku

Sep 13, 2022
Write by date of receipt everything that you received and from whom, also to whom you sent and from whom you expect a response
Do you mean that I can already ask for the CSQ by specifying that I am waiting for the request from IRCC?

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Thanks for your help!
When you get SA thats when you apply for CSQ. When you apply for CSQ you must include the letter of your SA from Canada in your CSQ application

moku

Sep 13, 2022
When you get SA thats when you apply for CSQ. When you apply for CSQ you must include the letter of your SA from Canada in your CSQ application
Is SA coming after the eligibility completed?
I cannot understand from different timelines the CSQ request letter is coming in different times..

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Is SA coming after the eligibility completed?
I cannot understand from different timelines the CSQ request letter is coming in different times..
you stated earlier that you have received AOR & SA in July is that the case?

if you have SA then you should apply for the CSQ

moku

Sep 13, 2022
you stated earlier that you have received AOR & SA in July is that the case?

if you have SA then you should apply for the CSQ
I assume it because the eligibility in my status is marked as completed. Does it mean the sponsorship is approved right? Also I already completed the medical check, the request to do the check is coming after that the sponsorship is approved isn’t it?