+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
I sended my csq to IRCC via webform and received an email a month later about the pre arrival help and I saw on the tracker that I am eligible and everything is accepted and I saw few days later on the tracker that my COPR appeared with the document number and all that but did not receive any email. Does anyone know how long it will take till I receive the official letter to send the passport to the visa office?
Same as me! I got my COPR on sept 2 no email no notification and since than just waiting for PPR.

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Same as me! I got my COPR on sept 2 no email no notification and since than just waiting for PPR.
I think it depends on many factors, for example, the country of the visa application center, the country of the applicant, and you can list dozens of reasons for the processing time. Do not forget that they count business days and not calendar days.

Reactions: mili_0923

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hello everyone. My PR application supposed to moved to Warsaw VO.. I sent the CSQ by webform and since July 23 no answer.. Is anyone to know the phone number to call them, please ??? Thank you for your help.”

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hello everyone. My PR application supposed to moved to Warsaw VO.. I sent the CSQ by webform and since July 23 no answer.. Is anyone to know the phone number to call them, please ??? Thank you for your help.”
How do I call IRCC from outside Canada?

1-800-461-9999 (toll-free, within Canada) +1 204 983 3500 (Long distance charges apply, outside Canada. +1 506 636 5064 (Long distance charges apply, outside Canada)

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019

1-800-461-9999 (toll-free, within Canada) +1 204 983 3500 (Long distance charges apply, outside Canada. +1 506 636 5064 (Long distance charges apply, outside Canada)
By phone. Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). Prepare to wait on hold for some time. Try calling early in the morning or use a speakerphone.

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
By phone. Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). Prepare to wait on hold for some time. Try calling early in the morning or use a speakerphone.
For online applications, IRCC sends emails to applicants through their accounts. After you contact the IRCC Call Centre, the agent might send you an email with more information regarding your question. This email will be from “Citizenship_And_Immigration_Canada” and the subject title will be “Request for information.”

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021

Hello. I need the phone number to call to Warsaw VO. But thank you too.

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
For online applications, IRCC sends emails to applicants through their accounts. After you contact the IRCC Call Centre, the agent might send you an email with more information regarding your question. This email will be from “Citizenship_And_Immigration_Canada” and the subject title will be “Request for information.”
Hello. I need the phone number to call to Warsaw VO. But thank you too.
You will not be able to call any visa officer as it does not meet immigration requirements. The numbers you see give some opportunity to speak with the officer in charge for partial access to your file

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello Everyone! Can someone please help me out I have a question

I got my sponsor approval and sent my CSQ application almost 2 weeks ago. I noticed now that immigration Quebec has charged my credit card the fees

Is it safe to assume that we been approved by Quebec? Should I expect the CSQ number in the mail?

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hello Everyone! Can someone please help me out I have a question

I got my sponsor approval and sent my CSQ application almost 2 weeks ago. I noticed now that immigration Quebec has charged my credit card the fees

Is it safe to assume that we been approved by Quebec? Should I expect the CSQ number in the mail?
When you receive an envelope in the mail with proof of receipt by Quebec of your applications and proof of payment plus your number, this will be the beginning of your progress towards obtaining Quebec consent, which can take a month or more

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
When you receive an envelope in the mail with proof of receipt by Quebec of your applications and proof of payment plus your number, this will be the beginning of your progress towards obtaining Quebec consent, which can take a month or more
Ok thank you I haven't received any confirmation yet I just saw they charged my CC so I figured they started working on it