+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
How do you know about the secondary visa office? I received CSQ for my child sometime in June and sent its scan to the London VO right away but they never replied. There has been zero progress on my application on federal side (medical, eligibility, whatever).
I guessed to just send it to Sydney since the application was initially submitted there. When I called IRCC this week, the agent confirmed that Sydney was my secondary VO... It's worth a shot... nothing to lose, at least Sydney will acknowledge receipt...

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
I think at some point we should write to our MP and let them know this is unacceptable. We gotta get things moving! This is awful reading how long some of you have been waiting. I hope for us all that we get updates soon

Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

sbh34

Aug 1, 2021
I guessed to just send it to Sydney since the application was initially submitted there. When I called IRCC this week, the agent confirmed that Sydney was my secondary VO... It's worth a shot... nothing to lose, at least Sydney will acknowledge receipt...
Thanks for that information. I need to ask you another question! How did you manage to speak with an agent? I have tried multiple times but the system always refused to let me speak to an agent.

In the meantime, I searched around and found news that suggest a systemic discrimination against Quebec applications at fault. Please search yourself if curious, I tried adding the link but the post went into moderation. This is extremely upsetting to say the least. Last year too there were similar news which reported federal delays due to misunderstanding of a communique originally in French!

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Thanks for that information. I need to ask you another question! How did you manage to speak with an agent? I have tried multiple times but the system always refused to let me speak to an agent.

In the meantime, I searched around and found news that suggest a systemic discrimination against Quebec applications at fault. Please search yourself if curious, I tried adding the link but the post went into moderation. This is extremely upsetting to say the least. Last year too there were similar news which reported federal delays due to misunderstanding of a communique originally in French!
Hi, sorry for the late reply. For some reason, I don't get notifications from this thread...

To reach an IRCC agent, I try at different times of the day. At 8am, when they open their lines, they don't add calls to their queues. So I try at different hours of the day: I'm lucky at around 10-11am EST. And it's great that they give an option for a callback when your call is next in line.

I'm not surprised at all about the news. It's infuriating to say the least. No one deserves this type of punishment from their political representative departments. It took me 3 months and a half to get my CSQ and I have yet to get a medical request letter... What have they been doing since March???

Let's just keep positive vibes on our applications and believe that the sun will shine our way one of these days;)

Raijan

Jul 5, 2022
Same with me. My VO hasn't done anything on their end. 10 months in and my husband hasn't done his medical... It's really bad what these VOs are doing...
I'm on the same boat. My vo is dakar and they do take their time. I'm 13 months in. I applied in August 2021. I uploaded my csq on my CIC account since mid July 2022 but I haven't received any acknowledgement. My second vo is also Sydney. One question for you. How did you send your csq to dakar? By mail or through the web form? Thanks

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Sending positive vibes to us waiting these crazy amount of times.

i can’t believe 13 months is a dreadful wait time when your sponsoring someone. I really hope we get some news soon

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I'm on the same boat. My vo is dakar and they do take their time. I'm 13 months in. I applied in August 2021. I uploaded my csq on my CIC account since mid July 2022 but I haven't received any acknowledgement. My second vo is also Sydney. One question for you. How did you send your csq to dakar? By mail or through the web form? Thanks
Hey. I sent my csq by webform to Dakar and Sydney, who acknowledged receipt. I also recommend requesting your GCSM notes and it may give you a clear understanding of your file... good luck. I'm 10 months in and it's been silence since April... fingers crossed, good luck!

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria

i can’t believe 13 months is a dreadful wait time when your sponsoring someone. I really hope we get some news soon
Believe it or not, there are some people who have been waiting for 20 months in some of the threads I'm in... 10 months in and I can't sleep anymore... twice that amount will kill me. We deserve some good news soon, especially when we're just trying to have our families reunited

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Believe it or not, there are some people who have been waiting for 20 months in some of the threads I'm in... 10 months in and I can't sleep anymore... twice that amount will kill me. We deserve some good news soon, especially when we're just trying to have our families reunited
My heart goes out to you believe me! It makes no sense we have to wait so long to be reunited with our loved ones. Just the thought of having to wait that long gives me major anxiety :( Really hoping for positive vibes for all of us in this situation

• Love

Raijan

Jul 5, 2022
Hey. I sent my csq by webform to Dakar and Sydney, who acknowledged receipt. I also recommend requesting your GCSM notes and it may give you a clear understanding of your file... good luck. I'm 10 months in and it's been silence since April... fingers crossed, good luck!
I'll do that. Thank you so much.

• Love

Raijan

Jul 5, 2022

It's really not fair that we have to wait so long. In some of the groups I'm in, some people received their pr 6 or 7 months after applying

mtl-Oct21-2021

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
I couldn't find any active thread for quebec PGP applicant so posting here- Sponsoring my parents recently got invite to submit application and i have few questions as I am also their representative-

1. Principal applicant and the dependent will only sign Representative form IMM 5467 and rest of the form will be signed by representative at the time of submission in the Online Portal correct ?

2. I will submit all the form mentioned in the checklist except for financial form IMM 5768

3. Processing fee+ right to permanent residence fee and biometrics fee will be submitted in the PRP portal Except for CSQ fee correct?

3. Instruction on how to submit CSQ and how to pay CSQ fee will be provided after or along with AOR upon submission above application correct?

Thanks in advance!