+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
I couldn't find any active thread for quebec PGP applicant so posting here- Sponsoring my parents recently got invite to submit application and i have few questions as I am also their representative-

1. Principal applicant and the dependent will only sign Representative form IMM 5467 and rest of the form will be signed by representative at the time of submission in the Online Portal correct ?

2. I will submit all the form mentioned in the checklist except for financial form IMM 5768

3. Processing fee+ right to permanent residence fee and biometrics fee will be submitted in the PRP portal Except for CSQ fee correct?

3. Instruction on how to submit CSQ and how to pay CSQ fee will be provided after or along with AOR upon submission above application correct?

Thanks in advance!
https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/sponsor-family-member/sponsoring-father-mother-great-parent

Mandy7777777

Oct 31, 2022
Hi, I have a big concern about my sponsorship process.
This is our timeline so far:
Application received: May 30, 2022.
Medical Requect June 27, 2022
Processing application started: July 6, 2022
Medical received.

I (sponsor) got only one email from IRCC with this subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about F*********.
Does it make sense that I have not received CSQ request yet?
I am really afraid that i have missed any emails :(

Alsalma

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am in the process of sponsoring my mother under the parent and grandparent program, in form imm0008 they ask if we have received the CSQ or applied for it... in what case could we have the CSQ if we need the letter from IRCC first to apply for CSQ ? thank you !