Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM 05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2015
LANDED..........
23-11-2015
I finally got the third line in ecas stating "medical results have been received." :)

gooh

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-3-2015
AOR Received.
23-4-2015
File Transfer...
29-4-2015
Med's Done....
5-2-2015
Passport Req..
In Process: 14-8-2015 DM: 15-12-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Same here! So exciting, let's go DMs!

jamsham12

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/19/2015
AOR Received.
03/16/2015
File Transfer...
04/21/2015
Passport Req..
In Process: 08/06/2015 DM: 10/31/2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/16/2015
LANDED..........
12/30/2015
Wow, i don't know whether to laugh or punch someone in the face at the ottawa visa office lol, so I got the batch request for my sponsor to provide her proof of residency in Canada on August 20th, not sure why they would request in the first place as she has not lived in another country other than Canada her whole life. We sent them a Shaw cable bill showing her permanent address, they confirmed this was sufficient proof, so today we get a reply to an email they sent us yesterday about proof of residency/funds tell me why they are sending the same document request 2 months later which we already supplied the documents requested and they confirmed it was sufficient. The incompetence at this office is too much LMAO!

rugrat907

Feb 3, 2015
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-11-2014, remeds on 04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued 21-12-2015
Panamai said:
I'd shoot them an email back and ask for clarification. They were pretty expedient with their responses to me yesterday, surprisingly. I'm getting pretty sick of it too. Absolutely ridiculous! Meanwhile, May applicants are getting DMs now. :mad:
I wish May applicants were getting DM, but it still looks very spotty and the most recent one is out of Sydney, not Ottawa. Just seems like everything is completely clogged up at the In Process stage, although it is good to see that you and gooh have the Medicals Received line now.

And I have of course received zero response to my inquiry about my medicals potentially expiring in a little over a month...I am lucky to have a very understanding employer here in the U.S.

Jan 23, 2015
Morning people.

My husbands application went into progress on the 21 08 2015 a D he also got the arch emails about medicals and police

Well this morning we check and it says decision made

So happy just waiting for the passport email or something, we moved over from the UK in July to wait out for the visa over here In Canada.

Best of Luck to the others

CamL-W

Jun 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-June-2015
Doc's Request.
03-December-2015
AOR Received.
SA Letter: 13-August-2015
File Transfer...
In Process : 06-August-2015
Med's Done....
09-March-2015
Passport Req..
New Imm Pics : 03-December-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 10-January-2016 / COPR: 19-January-2016
Cassandra_1982 said:
Morning people.

My husbands application went into progress on the 21 08 2015 a D he also got the arch emails about medicals and police

So happy just waiting for the passport email or something, we moved over from the UK in July to wait out for the visa over here In Canada.

Congrats! When did you guys apply?

mgrandolini

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Dublin
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (London)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
Doc's Request.
Batch Email 23-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-04-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Passport Req..
In Process: 09-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 17-12-2015 COPR: 22-01-2016
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Cassandra_1982 said:
Morning people.

Congrats!! Great feeling I would say!

One question for you, did you respond to the batch email that went out?? Looks like we just got one after going in process 2 weeks ago.

itsmrchiptoyou

Jul 24, 2013
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Some advice, if its out there.

Ive just received an email from CPC-CTD-Ottawa to verify info and request proof that my sponsor resides in Canada. That i understand and we can submit documents reflecting that. how ever it is also request info that we have already submitted, we already paid the RPRF, submitted Police clearances and did an upfront medical and so on.

So is this email something i need to act on, has anyone else out there received this email? of is it just part of the procedure to remind people to pay the RPRF and so on?

Any suggestions are very welcome..

Thank you

rugrat907

Feb 3, 2015
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued 21-12-2015
Cassandra_1982 said:
Morning people.

And was your visa office Ottawa?

rugrat907

Feb 3, 2015
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued 21-12-2015
itsmrchiptoyou said:

Ive just received an email from CPC-CTD-Ottawa to verify info and request proof that my sponsor resides in Canada. That i understand and we can submit documents reflecting that. how ever it is also request info that we have already submitted, we already paid the RPRF, submitted Police clearances and did an upfront medical and so on.

So is this email something i need to act on, has anyone else out there received this email? of is it just part of the procedure to remind people to pay the RPRF and so on?

Thank you
It's a generic email that everyone seems to be receiving. When I replied I listed off each point (fees, police check, etc) and said that they were done and proof had been supplied in the original application. And yes, I think they are sending them in bulk in order to take care of common requests. Even if they are stupid, like when the sponsor has never resided outside of Canada.

Ineffable

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 23, 2015
AOR Received.
June 3, 2015
File Transfer...
July 7, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 21, 2015
Interview........
IP: Oct. 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2015
itsmrchiptoyou said:

Thank you
I got the same email this morning.

For those of you who sent everything at the time of application, did you ignore the email, or did you send them back an email that tells them you sent it all prior?

Thanks!

itsmrchiptoyou

Jul 24, 2013
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
rugrat907 said:
It's a generic email that everyone seems to be receiving. When I replied I listed off each point (fees, police check, etc) and said that they were done and proof had been supplied in the original application. And yes, I think they are sending them in bulk in order to take care of common requests. Even if they are stupid, like when the sponsor has never resided outside of Canada.

Would you recommend to replay to it or just ignore it and hope that at least there are working on my file and a DM isn't far away?

extreme001

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
White Plains, NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 19, 2015
AOR Received.
June 11, 2015
File Transfer...
July 27, 2015, IP: October 9, 2015, DM: November 26, 2015
Med's Done....
April 29, 2015
Passport Req..
November 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2015
LANDED..........
January 23, 2016 (YVR Airport)
Hello my friends, I (as an applicant) received an email from CIC (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) this morning (Oct 23, 2015), asking for the Intent to Reside:

BTW, the email sounds like a batch email that concerns us about everything, including our address, our plan to have/adopt any child, Proof of Residence/Intent to Reside, whether Right of Permanent Residence Fee has been paid, Police Certificates, CSQ (only for Quebec, not for us), and Medical examination.

The paragraph that asks for the Intent to Reside reads

Proof of Residence/Intent to Reside

We wish to ask you at this time to provide additional proof that your sponsor resides in Canada. This includes but is not limited to: pay stubs, T4 slips, utility bills, banking history, employment letters, lease agreements, etc. Driver's licences, Property tax assessments, Social Insurance or Health Insurance cards are not sufficient.

If your sponsor does not currently reside in Canada, please provide proof that he/she intends to reside in Canada. This includes but is not limited to employment letters, lease agreements, copies of correspondence with: potential employers, real estate companies, property rental agencies, health care agencies, insurance agencies, financial institutions, etc. Please provide as many indicators as possible as any single one of these may not be enough on its own to prove intent of residency. Driver’s licences, property tax assessments, social insurance or health insurance cards are not sufficient to show intent to return.
We are now living in the United States. We have included lots of stuff about our intention back to Canada in our original application packages, including our written Proof_of_Intention letter, our timeline back to Canada, her mother's written letter of asking us back, her frequent flight ticket back to Canada (monthly flying back), our correspondences with our potential employers in Canada, the State of Title Certificate of my wife (sponsor)'s owned apartment in Canada, her live bank account statements, completed notice of assessment of her Canadian tax returns (she still fills Canadian tax returns every year) for last 3 years, etc.

We have not fixed any definite returning job offer yet but we are actively working towards them. Aren't these proofs sufficient for them? If we'd like to send them again, which address of CIC should we use to send?

Thanks!

Hope we can get DM results very soon!

Ineffable

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 23, 2015
AOR Received.
June 3, 2015
File Transfer...
July 7, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 21, 2015
Interview........
IP: Oct. 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2015
itsmrchiptoyou said:
Would you recommend to replay to it or just ignore it and hope that at least there are working on my file and a DM isn't far away?
Did your email say, "Proof of Residence/Intent to Reside

We wish to ask you at this time to provide additional proof that your sponsor resides in Canada. This includes but is not limited to: pay stubs, T4 slips, utility bills, banking history, employment letters, lease agreements, etc. Driver's licences, Property tax assessments, Social Insurance or Health Insurance cards are not sufficient.

If your sponsor does not currently reside in Canada, please provide proof that he/she intends to reside in Canada. This includes but is not limited to employment letters, lease agreements, copies of correspondence with: potential employers, real estate companies, property rental agencies, health care agencies, insurance agencies, financial institutions, etc. Please provide as many indicators as possible as any single one of these may not be enough on its own to prove intent of residency. Driver’s licences, property tax assessments, social insurance or health insurance cards are not sufficient to show intent to return."

My spouse has never lived outside of Canada, so I'm not certain they uniquely are asking her for more proof. I'm wondering if this is a blanket statement on all emails?

Jan 23, 2015
Hi

We applied in January this year, while we still lived in Birmingham in the UK. Because of all the back log at London they sent our application to ottawa. We moved over to canada in July to live with my mum while we waited for the visa.

We did answer all the emails but we did the medicals and police up front. We also got my mum to sign a letter saying it was go for us to live with her while we wait for the visa and gave them all our canada bank details to prove we had funds.

Plus because I a canadian I just got a job here and my husband took the summer off