+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

shivathej

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
after the re medical notification letter we can book the medical exam appointment , bcz did not receive medical forms , any one can help me please regards this . i am totally confused

Aatika_m

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Just now received re-med request in my EE profile.
Received 3 separate IMM1017E letter, one each for me and my family. Have 90 days time period to do the medical from the day the letter is received.
My application status has changed to 'Your Action is required'.
All COPR details are not present and the application is in progress.
Hi . Just wanted to know whether you received the same email as we all got yesterday before this pdf came or you directly received the request letter because what most of us have received is different from yours. Thanks

Aatika_m

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Thanks!

What are your thoughts guys?those who have received the notification letter..are we expecting medical request in the coming days? Any plans? Im planning to email my visa office if we can use the email that we have just received to redo the medical
I think we all would receive another email with all our details and the Medical form as in the current one there is nowhere mentioned that this is a remedical request or how much time do we have to take an action on this. Like someone on this forum got a PDF along with a deadline of 90 days. Isn't it ?

Arvind Mantri

Oct 27, 2020
Hi, I went to get my SIN today, but they couldn't give us that. It may take 4-6 weeks for them to mail that to us. This is also due to Expired COPR problem. I am really fed up with it. Anyone facing a similar issue?
But they would have provided you SIN confirmation letter with 9 digit SIN Number? If yes, then why are u worried.
If no, does that mean you can't join any job for 4-6 weeks as SIN is mandatory

Arvind Mantri

Oct 27, 2020
Hi, I went to get my SIN today, but they couldn't give us that. It may take 4-6 weeks for them to mail that to us. This is also due to Expired COPR problem. I am really fed up with it. Anyone facing a similar issue?
Also another quick query. Did you apply online or via mail? If yes, then 4 weeks is normal processing time. For in person visit; you will get in a day if all documents are presented

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Did you get any confirmation receipt for SIN? Same can be used by your employer.

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
after the re medical notification letter we can book the medical exam appointment , bcz did not receive medical forms , any one can help me please regards this . i am totally confused
Dear all,

They will send this request to you via email and your GC Key Account. In your GC Key account, you will see the attached IMM 1017E of all your family members. Attached is the email they sent to me, Sent from the email address : donotreply@cic.gc.ca

A message about your application is waiting for you.

We sent you a message about your application to your account.

To read your message:

1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click Check full application status under View the applications you submitted.
3. Scroll down to the Messages about your application section.
4. Click on the Subject of the new message to read it.

shivathej

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
after received notification letter i was trying book appointment for medical exam , they are not taking the appointment with out the medical request letter, its totally confused, any one received medical request letter after receiving notification letter plz share the information

PGJ87

Nov 6, 2020
Dear all,

They will send this request to you via email and your GC Key Account. In your GC Key account, you will see the attached IMM 1017E of all your family members. Attached is the email they sent to me, Sent from the email address : donotreply@cic.gc.ca

A message about your application is waiting for you.

We sent you a message about your application to your account.

To read your message:

1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click Check full application status under View the applications you submitted.
3. Scroll down to the Messages about your application section.
4. Click on the Subject of the new message to read it.
Many of us have received notification email for remeds. However, as you mentioned we would be receiving another email regarding GCKey update and IMM 1017E will be attached in our GC account.
Hence, could you please confirm after however many days post receiving the remeds notification email did you receive the above mentioned email and IMM1017E form in your account?