+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

sricanada2231

Oct 15, 2020
Need opinion on my situation.... @legalfalcon please help
When I called IRCC on Monday, they told my application got approved but it didn't updated yet in my login.
I am on a work permit and as my project is getting over, I am going back to India on Nov 14th.
Should I call IRCC to update my address to Indian address to receive the COPR or some one here can courier those COPR's to India and can I travel with those documents to Canada later?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Just now received re-med request in my EE profile.
Received 3 separate IMM1017E letter, one each for me and my family. Have 90 days time period to do the medical from the day the letter is received.
My application status has changed to 'Your Action is required'.
All COPR details are not present and the application is in progress.
How does the letter look like? Can you share it here please? What most of us received is not really a medical request.
I know someone received a medical request together with the medical form..we did not receive those forms as of yet..thanks

jdlw

Nov 5, 2020
Is there anyone here who was an outland applicant, arrived in Canada as a visitor and then obtained your COPR after?
I arrived Canada in January 2020, got my COPR in February 2020, and I am still waiting to hear back from them for my confirmation :( It's been a very long 9 months and I have sent webforms and emails but always getting back the generic responses. Help anyone?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Is there anyone here who was an outland applicant, arrived in Canada as a visitor and then obtained your COPR after?
I arrived Canada in January 2020, got my COPR in February 2020, and I am still waiting to hear back from them for my confirmation :( It's been a very long 9 months and I have sent webforms and emails but always getting back the generic responses. Help anyone?
I came here under work permit, family outside canada,,received copr february, until now im not landed yet..received an email that my family needs to redo medicals, but with my PR status i have no idea

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Guys can someone confirm that what we've just received is considered a medical request? I know someone received a real medical request together with the IMM1017E (Medical Report,Client Biodata and Summary) form from ircc..now im confused

Last edited:

jdlw

Nov 5, 2020
I came here under work permit, family outside canada,,received copr february, until now im not landed yet..received an email that my family needs to redo medicals, but with my PR status i have no idea
Have you been contacting IRCC or CIC? Did you hear back from them at all? Great that you can work. I am getting job offers but they said i can only work if i get my PR.....

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Have you been contacting IRCC or CIC? Did you hear back from them at all? Great that you can work. I am getting job offers but they said i can only work if i get my PR.....
Yes and they had sent a 4 pointer email on oct 2, then today indirectly telling us to redo my dependents medical..nothing about my copr to be validated

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
How does the letter look like? Can you share it here please? What most of us received is not really a medical request.
I know someone received a medical request together with the medical form..we did not receive those forms as of yet..thanks
This is the pdf we got. Along with a second pdf letter stating we need to take action on additional information shared towards medical examination, since the last medicals have expired.

This is the :

IMM 1017 E (06-2020) GCMS Oct

Medical Examination Instructions
These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical
examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
You are required to undergo the medical examination within 90 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result
in the refusal of your immigration application.
Who may complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Your medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the IRCC list of Panel Physicians. The list of Panel
Physicians to find a doctor in your area:
How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your
medical examination within the 90 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible
for processing your application as soon as possible.
Once your medical examination has been complete..... (continued...)

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi, I went to get my SIN today, but they couldn't give us that. It may take 4-6 weeks for them to mail that to us. This is also due to Expired COPR problem. I am really fed up with it. Anyone facing a similar issue?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
This is the pdf we got. Along with a second pdf letter stating we need to take action on additional information shared towards medical examination, since the last medicals have expired.

This is the :

IMM 1017 E (06-2020) GCMS Oct

Medical Examination Instructions
These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical
examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
You are required to undergo the medical examination within 90 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result
in the refusal of your immigration application.
Who may complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Your medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the IRCC list of Panel Physicians. The list of Panel
Physicians to find a doctor in your area:
How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your
medical examination within the 90 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible
for processing your application as soon as possible.
Once your medical examination has been complete..... (continued...)
Thanks!

What are your thoughts guys?those who have received the notification letter..are we expecting medical request in the coming days? Any plans? Im planning to email my visa office if we can use the email that we have just received to redo the medical

shivathej

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Thanks!

What are your thoughts guys?those who have received the notification letter..are we expecting medical request in the coming days? Any plans? Im planning to email my visa office if we can use the email that we have just received to redo the medical
we need to clarify that first

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
This is so frustrating. Does that mean those who were asked to do re-medicals were given 6 months extension on their previous medical before? Based on my GCMS notes, application was approved on March 23, 2020. No update in CIC profile though

What's the turn around time for IRCC then to issue the CoPR after doing the requested re-medical?

My medical will expire Nov 29, 2020. I have been waiting for 3 months already since I already resigned in my previous work. Will I do the re-medical?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
NDVO is your primary and CPC_Ottawa is secondary.

If you have received a COPR, then VO is irrelevant.

Not sure how that matters to you now?
Thanks.I just wanted to know to assess my progress...I mean others from same vo are getting medicals or 4 ptr so I can too expect one.As there is no movement in my case so I am lil anxious.