+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

prabodhagchurch

Sep 11, 2018
Hi . Just wanted to know whether you received the same email as we all got yesterday before this pdf came or you directly received the request letter because what most of us have received is different from yours. Thanks
Hi @Aatika_m
I just received email stating that there is an update in your application.
When I went to my EE profile then there was update in my profile with my application status now as
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete".

Also there were 'IMM1017E' forms attached for all family member.

No previous Email received other than a generic mail in response to by RTT webform request.

manutd2018

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
Hi @Aatika_m
I just received email stating that there is an update in your application.
When I went to my EE profile then there was update in my profile with my application status now as
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete".

Also there were 'IMM1017E' forms attached for all family member.

No previous Email received other than a generic mail in response to by RTT webform request.
In how much time was gc account updated post receiveing remed notification letter.

prabodhagchurch

Sep 11, 2018
How does the letter look like? Can you share it here please? What most of us received is not really a medical request.
I know someone received a medical request together with the medical form..we did not receive those forms as of yet..thanks
Hi @Lachelle ,
Yes I received medical request along with Medical form attached in my profile.
There are 2 pages in the attachment, 1st page has generic details like by when we need to complete the medical (90 days) , where shold i visit and other generic details.
2nd form has details like name , DOB, UCI No. , Application Number, IME number and some placeholder details to be filled by authorities.

I am sorry I am unable to attach the form. I will try in sometime again if i can upload the form.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Need opinion on my situation.... @legalfalcon please help
When I called IRCC on Monday, they told my application got approved but it didn't updated yet in my login.
I am on a work permit and as my project is getting over, I am going back to India on Nov 14th.
Should I call IRCC to update my address to Indian address to receive the COPR or some one here can courier those COPR's to India and can I travel with those documents to Canada later?
The status in your MyCIC online account will continue to show in progress util the COPR is generated.

If you are traveling to India and will stay there for the foreseeable future, the you should change your addresss. The COPR is sent by email, so there is no need to mail it. However, even if you have a COPR and you do not have a PR visa / PR card then you will not be able to travel back to Canada just with a COPR.

If you change your address to India, IRCC will send you the instructions to send your passport to NDVO for a PR visa. If you receive a COPR before you leave Canada, then you will have to apply for a PRTD from India.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks.I just wanted to know to assess my progress...I mean others from same vo are getting medicals or 4 ptr so I can too expect one.As there is no movement in my case so I am lil anxious.
anxiety won't help. Just be patient and calm. Very soon you will get an approval.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Can we book an appointment for remeds solely based on the new email received?
Just call the hospital for appointment and mention about email from IRCC and your requirement of doing the remeds to process your application. I would also do the same.

Its not the hard requirement to have a medical cover letter for doing the medical examination.

Froshy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Just call the hospital for appointment and mention about email from IRCC and your requirement of doing the remeds to process your application. I would also do the same.

Its not the hard requirement to have a medical cover letter for doing the medical examination.
Alright.. Thank you!

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hi @Lachelle ,
Yes I received medical request along with Medical form attached in my profile.
There are 2 pages in the attachment, 1st page has generic details like by when we need to complete the medical (90 days) , where shold i visit and other generic details.
2nd form has details like name , DOB, UCI No. , Application Number, IME number and some placeholder details to be filled by authorities.

I am sorry I am unable to attach the form. I will try in sometime again if i can upload the form.
Thank you..its ok no need to post the form here..

This is just frustrating. They could have just send us a medical request. Whats the use of this notification letter then? Ahhhh....

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Many of us have received notification email for remeds. However, as you mentioned we would be receiving another email regarding GCKey update and IMM 1017E will be attached in our GC account.
Hence, could you please confirm after however many days post receiving the remeds notification email did you receive the above mentioned email and IMM1017E form in your account?
In the same day Oct 30,2020 , I received the notification in both of my email and my GC Key account. My GC Key Account changed from Submitted into Action Required. At the Medial section I saw this notification.

Review of medical results
  • We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Thanks!

aik8*

Jul 9, 2020
Hi All,

I haven't received any 4pointer email till now but I am willing to travel. When I raise the webform, do I still give answers to each 4 point email?. Moreover, for proof of funds can I submit an online generated bank statement which is without a bank stamp.

Reactions: FatemahPK