+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
I didn't receive any new COPR document in CIC account. It's just showing details of new COPR. My old COPR has an immigration officer's stamp of landing date, so that's the one which is my landing proof.
There should be a document number mentioned in the CIC account where details of new CoPR are populated.

nehass

Dec 30, 2018
Yes I believe it will be helpful if you give them enough information according to the 4 point email. Yes you can show an online generated statement.
i uploaded an online generated pdf of my bank balance showing past 6 months statements. Now I feel relaxed hearing from you that no stamp is required. thank god

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Yes, I think I will go with the printout of that page to some other Service Canada office then.
You can mention your new CoPR document number to them and hope that they might be able to verify it online. Otherwise apply for SIN number online and you can use the acknowledgement of it for your employer in case you got a job or applying for it. I read it somewhere in the official site that acknowledgment receipt can be used for employment until SIN is not processed.

Reactions: Canada_Pr4u

nayaskumar

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
04-07-2022
Congratulations for your progress. can you please tell me how did you followed up with IRCC. Did you just sent another web form mentioning the details about the last web form or is there any other way?

Thank you
Followed up with Only Web Form

Reactions: crackMBA