+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Ahmedzu

Mar 8, 2019
Thank you very much, i really appreciate your support.

I will proceed as per the plan.

I am just afraid because i have gave them answers about 4 questions and i attached everything that i am willing to show up to the immigrAtion office at the airport lol.

Hope they ignore all of this/ or they reply with admission of their mistake!

Thanks

Reactions: hinavin

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
What is the subject line and the sender address of that 4-pointer email?
Email..ircc.in-rroc-corr-ri.ircc..
Subject: ircc document request...then number

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry guys, I haven't been active here lately.

Just wanted to update this wonderful community who have supported me throughout my tough 3 year Canadian journey. I'm happy to inform that I just received my PR card.

Many of you should be aware that my first application was rejected after a long 1 year processing time. My chances of success with a second application were very slim and CRS scores were getting high as well, so I had pretty much lost all hope.

However, this great community kept me motivated and pushed me to go for it once again. Many quoted "Even if there is 1% chance, you should still go for it. You have already been rejected, so it can't get worse than that".

I was dropping points in couple of weeks, so it was literally my last 'ray of hope draw' and miraculously, I got the invitation with my score just 1 point above cut-off. Unlike the first one, I was a lot more relaxed this time and didn't worry too much about the result and application progress, probably because I didn't have high hopes and it helped a lot. Surprisingly one day even before I entered into my 5th month, I received "Ready for Visa" email. Honestly, I never expected to see that email and thought it might be another year long journey. Fast-forward 7 months later, I'm holding the PR card in my hand while typing this.

This has been an exhausting 3 years for me but at the same time it has been a great personal experience as well. I have learnt a lot along the way and have grown so much as a person. I'm forever grateful for the amount of support I received from the gorgeous people here, at a time when my life was pretty low. Thank you for being there otherwise I wouldn't have made this far.

I hope my experience helps others who maybe on the same boat. Never give up hope guys!!! I made it so can you. Patience, determination and a group of lovely people to cheer you along the way is all you need.

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Just wanted to update this wonderful community who have supported me throughout my tough 3 year Canadian journey. I'm happy to inform that I just received my PR card.

Many of you should be aware that my first application was rejected after a long 1 year processing time. My chances of success with a second application were very slim and CRS scores were getting high as well, so I had pretty much lost all hope.

However, this great community kept me motivated and pushed me to go for it once again. Many quoted "Even if there is 1% chance, you should still go for it. You have already been rejected, so it can't get worse than that".

I was dropping points in couple of weeks, so it was literally my last 'ray of hope draw' and miraculously, I got the invitation with my score just 1 point above cut-off. Unlike the first one, I was a lot more relaxed this time and didn't worry too much about the result and application progress, probably because I didn't have high hopes and it helped a lot. Surprisingly one day even before I entered into my 5th month, I received "Ready for Visa" email. Honestly, I never expected to see that email and thought it might be another year long journey. Fast-forward 7 months later, I'm holding the PR card in my hand while typing this.

This has been an exhausting 3 years for me but at the same time it has been a great personal experience as well. I have learnt a lot along the way and have grown so much as a person. I'm forever grateful for the amount of support I received from the gorgeous people here, at a time when my life was pretty low. Thank you for being there otherwise I wouldn't have made this far.

I hope my experience helps others who maybe on the same boat. Never give up hope guys!!! I made it so can you. Patience, determination and a group of lovely people to cheer you along the way is all you need.
Awesome, @SithLord

When the Guys above want something, test your persistence...destiny must bow!

You must be inspiring many many others.

Stay blessed! :)

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
hi are people receiving the 4 pointer email after sending rtt webform or is it random? also, the new documents have expiration date of 60 days from when you get the 4 pointer email or from when they issue the document? and what happens if you get 4 pointer email but are unable to travel within 60 days?

b.namit87

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018

Many congratulations!

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
So when did this happen? File re-opened cases are very few. My medicals were updated automatically on Sep 30th but no news since then. And since expired COPRs are canceled we are not even eligible for AL. Just a waiting game now
My file reopened in last week of September.B before that, It was showing old details.
But since VFS is closed in India, how can they ask us for Re-stamping, whereas other people are getting an authorisation letter, even without remedicals.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
My file reopened in last week of September.B before that, It was showing old details.
But since VFS is closed in India, how can they ask us for Re-stamping, whereas other people are getting an authorisation letter, even without remedicals.
My take is that CoPRs gonna be issued after travel restrictions are paused or eased out for newly issued CoPR holders. Logically, if they start issuing the CoPR then they need to exempt them from travel restrictions. So will they exempt them? Is NDVO reopened any application?

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
My take is that CoPRs gonna be issued after travel restrictions are paused or eased out for newly issued CoPR holders. Logically, if they start issuing the CoPR then they need to exempt them from travel restrictions. So will they exempt them? Are there expired CoPR holders who got their application reopened by NDVO?
Yes, I know 4-5 persons from NDVO, whose files were re-opens, they got a re medical request, and now they haven't recieved a 4 pointer like some others in NDVO.

Reactions: smithplato

mansham.bhargava

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am relatively new here, I can see people talking about the 4 pointer email.
Referring to my case my COPR came in Nov'19 and I was supposed to travel in June'2020, however could not travel because of Covid19.. My visa will expire in Nov'2020.
I have few questions, if someone can help me on this.

Will I be also getting that 4 pointer email automatically, or should I write or inform someone for the same?
This email is coming once the COPR is expired or its coming for everyone who is expected to travel and the application is approved?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi Friends,

I am relatively new here, I can see people talking about the 4 pointer email.
Referring to my case my COPR came in Nov'19 and I was supposed to travel in June'2020, however could not travel because of Covid19.. My visa will expire in Nov'2020.
I have few questions, if someone can help me on this.

Will I be also getting that 4 pointer email automatically, or should I write or inform someone for the same?
This email is coming once the COPR is expired or its coming for everyone who is expected to travel and the application is approved?
This email is sent to expired CoPR holders with issuance date on or before 18th March 2020. You should not be getting this email and if you are planning to travel prior to your CoPR expiry then no need to worry.

mansham.bhargava

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
This email is sent to expired CoPR holders with issuance date on or before 18th March 2020. You should not be getting this email and if you are planning to travel prior to your CoPR expiry then no need to worry.
Thanks for your reply sir, I am not able to travel before my CoPR expiry..
Then in that case I will also be getting this email once my CopR expires? Or should I inform the authorities in Canada that I am not able travel, kindly provide me the extension?

Faith001

Jul 3, 2017
Hi all

I had received my 4 pointer email on 2nd Oct but unfortunately ddnt check it . Today thankfully I checked my spam box and noticed it. As mentioned in the mail that I need to reply within 10 days of receiving it so now I just have 2 days to go. Can you all please suggest me that whether I can reply without any confirmed booking and say that I am ready to travel and will book Airbnb once I receive my letter. Please help me out as I need to to reply asap.
Hey,

Did you reply to the email? Maybe you can show a dummy booking which an agent can help you with or just mention your itineniary and options you have ready for quarantine.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada

Many Congratulations, glad to hear such words! Good luck for your bright future ahead.

Reactions: arfin07