Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
16-09-2019
What is the subject line and the sender address of that 4-pointer email?
Ndvo sent the 4 pointer email but now I just learned from ircc agent that my case was transferred to etioboke,ontario...

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Did they re-opened your file? Happened to me. My medical were updated (without re-medicals). Now they say September 30th 2020. Your medicals are passed. And they have canceled my expired COPR. My VO is Ottawa. Did you receive any letter saying that they are canceling your expired COPR?
Yes my file was reopened, and old COPR details have been removed.But they didn't send me any specific email regarding the same, just received an email telling me that there is a new update in your account.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi all

I had received my 4 pointer email on 2nd Oct but unfortunately ddnt check it . Today thankfully I checked my spam box and noticed it. As mentioned in the mail that I need to reply within 10 days of receiving it so now I just have 2 days to go. Can you all please suggest me that whether I can reply without any confirmed booking and say that I am ready to travel and will book Airbnb once I receive my letter. Please help me out as I need to to reply asap.
":
Congratulations!! When did you submit the form for "ready to travel"?

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Yes my file was reopened, and old COPR details have been removed.But they didn't send me any specific email regarding the same, just received an email telling me that there is a new update in your account.
So when did this happen? File re-opened cases are very few. My medicals were updated automatically on Sep 30th but no news since then. And since expired COPRs are canceled we are not even eligible for AL. Just a waiting game now

Reactions: smithplato

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
I just installed TextNow, but dont know how to put area code or number
You need to search for area codes of Canada. If it accepts you are good to go. But I heard its becoming difficult to find area codes in TextNow. I use Fongo. Need to make a 1 time payment of 399 (Indian Rupees) and we get a virtual Canadian number.

Ahmedzu

Mar 8, 2019
You need to search for area codes of Canada. If it accepts you are good to go. But I heard its becoming difficult to find area codes in TextNow. I use Fongo. Need to make a 1 time payment of 399 (Indian Rupees) and we get a virtual Canadian number.
Yea i just installed Fongo and its working, regardless, they are on Weekend and no one answer me, i will take the risk and proceed to travel since my documents approved before March and still Valid

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Yea i just installed Fongo and its working, regardless, they are on Weekend and no one answer me, i will take the risk and proceed to travel since my documents approved before March and still Valid
Wallah! You will be fine. No worries at all.

IRCC offices are likely short on staff and bombarded with confusion due to inconsistent direction, emerging procedures etc. Hence some technical glitch would have caused the error. As mentioned above, ensure reviewing the issue and expiry dates on each and every travel document. CoPR, stamp on passport, your passport validity. Then check it carefully for each of your accompanying family member documents.

Finally - Please don't worry - stress reduces immunity! :) Your land of dreams is waiting to welcome your family! We are all looking forward to the good news after you have successfully landed my friend!

Take care!