+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Yes, I know 4-5 persons from NDVO, whose files were re-opens, they got a re medical request, and now they haven't recieved a 4 pointer like some others in NDVO.
Is there any difference in their medical category?Do they belong to M1or M2?Any idea.When did their medical expire.I am afraid March ppl shud not be told to submit remedicals.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Thanks for your reply sir, I am not able to travel before my CoPR expiry..
Then in that case I will also be getting this email once my CopR expires? Or should I inform the authorities in Canada that I am not able travel, kindly provide me the extension?
Hope you have some unavoidable reasons for not travelling prior to your CoPR expiry.

IMO, you should raise webform for your inability to travel with a reason. Wait for 4 pointer email or your ability to travel or some other instructions at that time. Best of luck.

Reactions: hinavin

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Sorry guys, I haven't been active here lately.

Just wanted to update this wonderful community who have supported me throughout my tough 3 year Canadian journey. I'm happy to inform that I just received my PR card.

Many of you should be aware that my first application was rejected after a long 1 year processing time. My chances of success with a second application were very slim and CRS scores were getting high as well, so I had pretty much lost all hope.

However, this great community kept me motivated and pushed me to go for it once again. Many quoted "Even if there is 1% chance, you should still go for it. You have already been rejected, so it can't get worse than that".

I was dropping points in couple of weeks, so it was literally my last 'ray of hope draw' and miraculously, I got the invitation with my score just 1 point above cut-off. Unlike the first one, I was a lot more relaxed this time and didn't worry too much about the result and application progress, probably because I didn't have high hopes and it helped a lot. Surprisingly one day even before I entered into my 5th month, I received "Ready for Visa" email. Honestly, I never expected to see that email and thought it might be another year long journey. Fast-forward 7 months later, I'm holding the PR card in my hand while typing this.

This has been an exhausting 3 years for me but at the same time it has been a great personal experience as well. I have learnt a lot along the way and have grown so much as a person. I'm forever grateful for the amount of support I received from the gorgeous people here, at a time when my life was pretty low. Thank you for being there otherwise I wouldn't have made this far.

I hope my experience helps others who maybe on the same boat. Never give up hope guys!!! I made it so can you. Patience, determination and a group of lovely people to cheer you along the way is all you need.
May the Force be with you!

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi guys, can anyone share their 4 pointer email reply. As my sister has received the 4 pointer email and need to reply.

ypd_ken

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hi All,
Can someone help to address my query on the PR card. I am an inland CEC applicant and have received CoPR. They have confirmed my PR in my email and have asked to send the CoPR along withe photograph to process the PR card.
If someone can help to clarify " How much time does it takes to get the PR card once we submit the CoPR and Photograph with IRCC " ?

Thanks in advance.
-Ken

Guti1987

Sep 29, 2020
Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply! I received my ETA on thursday 1am...I received the 4 pointer email on 30 sept replied them the same day with tentative flight and quarantine plan....i did highlight that as per Canadian high commission India's tweet I have not booked anything but willing to book and share the same before I travel to Canada.

They extended my copr and prv till 31 oct. Its mentioned that if I do not travel by 31 oct then file will be reopened and they ll issue new copr. A couple of days after ETA they updated my file and new copr dates were 31 oct.

Here s my timeline:
Feb 2019 Aor
1 june added my spouse (got married after aor)
Feb 2020 end received copr with expiration date 1 june 2020
Unable to travel email raised april 29 2020
1st ready to travel july mid 2020, 2nd august mid and 3rd september 23, 2020.
4 point email 30 sept
ETA 7 oct
Flying to canada on 19 oct (fingers crossed so that no other road blocks!!!)

Maybe this was helpful for receiving ETA, I had a job offer from canada.

You guys have been immensely helpful and one reason i was always hopeful!

Just hang in there...we ll all reach the goal!

Thank you Guys for the positivity!

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Your
Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply! I received my ETA on thursday 1am...I received the 4 pointer email on 30 sept replied them the same day with tentative flight and quarantine plan....i did highlight that as per Canadian high commission India's tweet I have not booked anything but willing to book and share the same before I travel to Canada.

They extended my copr and prv till 31 oct. Its mentioned that if I do not travel by 31 oct then file will be reopened and they ll issue new copr. A couple of days after ETA they updated my file and new copr dates were 31 oct.

Here s my timeline:
Feb 2019 Aor
4 point email 30 sept
ETA 7 oct

Your VO???

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Free
Hi guys,

Here s my timeline:
Feb 2019 Aor
4 point email 30 sept
ETA 7 oct

good to hear you received it in 7 days and here we had replied on 19 September still not heard back from them. It seriously irritates when they can’t even reply as in what the decision is . But all the best to you .

mahiejain

Jan 7, 2020
Free

good to hear you received it in 7 days and here we had replied on 19 September still not heard back from them. It seriously irritates when they can’t even reply as in what the decision is . But all the best to you .
You replied to IRCC with booked tickets or confirmed itinerary ?

Raina1996

Jan 23, 2020
Free

Same..I too replied them on 18 sept but still no response this is so frustrating

andrew325

Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys

my COPR expired end of August and now I am able to travel. Few questions:

1. When you raise the webform you go to ETA or permanent residence (online)?
2. Did you attach any documents ? I plan to attach bank statement and letter from the hotel they are able to quarantine us.
3. I browsed the forum but still unclear. Do they ask to resubmit passports or just issue electronic letter?

Thanks in advance!