+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi all

I had received my 4 pointer email on 2nd Oct but unfortunately ddnt check it . Today thankfully I checked my spam box and noticed it. As mentioned in the mail that I need to reply within 10 days of receiving it so now I just have 2 days to go. Can you all please suggest me that whether I can reply without any confirmed booking and say that I am ready to travel and will book Airbnb once I receive my letter. Please help me out as I need to to reply asap.
Though they have given the option of booking after getting AL but ppl are booking to assure them.

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Thank you

They will put your application on hold until travel restrictions are paused by Canada or you inform them at later point of time when you are ready to travel to Canada to settle with supporting documents as per 4 pointer mail. The timelines for that are still a mystery.

Ahmedzu

Mar 8, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am very Confused.

I have a valid CoPR and PRV as well, approved before 18 March and Still Valid to January 21.

I am planning to move to Canada next week and we already booked flights and everything.

Now i received email from IRCC saying this is regarding your expired CoPR !!!
Its not expired at all.

And they asked me 4 questions etc...

What exactly this?
Is they sending us by mistake?

I am very concern we’ve booked expensive flight-non refundble

Should we travel?
My wife is canadian and my pr application spouse sponsor

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am very Confused.

I have a valid CoPR and PRV as well, approved before 18 March and Still Valid to January 21.

I am planning to move to Canada next week and we already booked flights and everything.

Now i received email from IRCC saying this is regarding your expired CoPR !!!
Its not expired at all.

And they asked me 4 questions etc...

What exactly this?
Is they sending us by mistake?

I am very concern we’ve booked expensive flight-non refundble

Should we travel?
My wife is canadian and my pr application spouse sponsor
I really don't think there is any need for you to be worried. This just looks like a mistake on IRCC's end. You could reply to them asking about it but considering you have a valid COPR and you meet the exemption, there is no way anyone can stop you from boarding the flight and reaching Canada.

Have a safe flight!

Ahmedzu

Mar 8, 2019
I really don't think there is any need for you to be worried. This just looks like a mistake on IRCC's end. You could reply to them asking about it but considering you have a valid COPR and you meet the exemption, there is no way anyone can stop you from boarding the flight and reaching Canada.

Have a safe flight!

Thank you for your prompt reply, it really makes me feel relaxed, even i have sold my furniture cars,
we start to panic, as the told us your CoPR expired ! i've doubled-check again into the passport and CoPR as crazy and found all is valid.

i reply to them , i already attached everything, booking and proof of funds and quarantine plan etc..

i dont know when they will reply again, my flight is next Friday, if they didnt reply should we move to the flight ?

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thank you for your prompt reply, it really makes me feel relaxed, even i have sold my furniture cars,
we start to panic, as the told us your CoPR expired ! i've doubled-check again into the passport and CoPR as crazy and found all is valid.

i reply to them , i already attached everything, booking and proof of funds and quarantine plan etc..

i dont know when they will reply again, my flight is next Friday, if they didnt reply should we move to the flight ?
Just call them if they don't reply quickly enough but definitely don't change/cancel the flight. As I said, if everything is valid(visa, COPR and exemption) then I really don't think there is any way anyone can stop you taking the flight.

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
How can i call them? is there any international number which can help me?
There is a number on the IRCC website but it is a Canadian one. To call it, you might need an app like TextNow. You can go back to some of the posts on this thread and someone will have provided more details about it.

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey Folks,

I was in the US when I submitted my EE application last year in June and later moved to Canada while my application was in process. Now, I have expired CoPR and PRV issued before March 18th, 2020. I was thinking of traveling to New York via flight and get the landing done at Toronto Pearson when I come back. I have 2 questions,

1. Do I need to inform IRCC before I travel?
2. Can the principal applicant get their landing done without the dependent?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Ndvo sent the 4 pointer email but now I just learned from ircc agent that my case was transferred to etioboke,ontario...

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020

If everything is valid for you and for any accompanying family members then you should go head and travel without any worries. With valid I mean CoPR issued on or before 18th March 2020 and is not expired yet. This is applicable for you and any one of your family accompanying you. Just double check the issued and expiry date of CoPR and PRV of your family members too if applicable.

Best of luck! Have a safe trip!