Livelifelarge said:
V-soul.com
citizenshipcounts.ca
Are some of the websites that i used for practice
Also downloaded some free citizenshiptest apps on phone
Practised several times alternating the websites and apps for a week
And Finally read the book 3 times the day before the test

Scored 19/20

No matter how many apps/ websites you practice on make sure you read the book atleast twice

All the best
Thanks mate. I appreciate.

Saima_Tech

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2009
Doc's Request.
10-Jan-2009
Nomination.....
19-Jan-2010
AOR Received.
29-Jan-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
13-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
17-Aug-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-2011
LANDED..........
30-May-2011
Test was on 26th June scored 19/20 reading the book is the most important thing nothing else helped.

Interview: I have a lot of entry's into canada from day trips from Seattle (no stamps) they asked to provide colored copies of all passports (current /expired) and all supporting documents. Did anyone else had similar situation how long did it take for the oath? Also, will this make my case non routine? Please suggest.

Good luck to all of you in this journey!

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
Saima_Tech said:
Test was on 26th June scored 19/20 reading the book is the most important thing nothing else helped.

Interview: I have a lot of entry's into canada from day trips from Seattle (no stamps) they asked to provide colored copies of all passports (current /expired) and all supporting documents. Did anyone else had similar situation how long did it take for the oath? Also, will this make my case non routine? Please suggest.

Good luck to all of you in this journey!
What questions did you get? Can you send the few ones you remember?

Fort Mc.

Oct 19, 2014
tunshah said:
guyz what is the current normal processing time in edmonton?
From the moment they receive your application till the oath is at least a year for the vast majority of applicant. There have been some cases where people had it in less than a year but those are exceptions.

Yhum97

Jul 6, 2015
Here's my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 25, 2014.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 25, 2014.

We started processing your application on September 16, 2014.

Citizenship test on June 15, 2015 ( Took it and passed!)... I'm waiting for my oath schedule I guess.
;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
We are still waiting for the test invite. So far the last line in e-CAS has been disappeared for a while where it said that the file was transferred to the local office. Hope to see the test invite soon.

Fort Mc.

Oct 19, 2014
Yhum97 said:
Here's my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 25, 2014.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 25, 2014.

We started processing your application on September 16, 2014.

Congratulations! During the test, did you have any questions on the politic in Alberta (opposition parties, parties leader...)?

Citizenship test on June 15, 2015 ( Took it and passed!)... I'm waiting for my oath schedule I guess.
;D

Neel09

Star Member
May 20, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06/08/2010, Edmonton
I finally got the invite letter today to take the test on 20th July :) The test letter was dated 2nd July. There is no update yet online.
My timeline is in the signature line below.

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
We are still waiting for the test invite. So far the last line in e-CAS has been disappeared for a while where it said that the file was transferred to the local office. Hope to see the test invite soon.
trust me you will see it sooner than you can imagine .
i was just like you worried and freek out about the lot line that disapeared and suddenly i got my test invite withing 2 weeks and i am not even prepared
so my advise to you try to study from now , your test is coming very soon

Fort Mc.

Oct 19, 2014
Anybody here from Fort Mc who had their test and oath last month? Please share your experience.
Thanks in advance.

Yhum97

Jul 6, 2015

I think parties there's one but not the names if I remember it right, Federal has some names questions though, in my test anyway. There's different test so you can't really cheat or have a side glance on the person next to you as they are writing a different set of questions. It is very easy, I only read the book maybe 2 days prior to the exam date

tunshah

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
abdul560 said:
trust me you will see it sooner than you can imagine .
i was just like you worried and freek out about the lot line that disapeared and suddenly i got my test invite withing 2 weeks and i am not even prepared
so my advise to you try to study from now , your test is coming very soon
Mine transfer to edmonton lined disappeard june 8 but still no signs of test yet :(

Fort Mc.

Oct 19, 2014
Yhum97 said:

I think parties there's one but not the names if I remember it right, Federal has some names questions though, in my test anyway. There's different test so you can't really cheat or have a side glance on the person next to you as they are writing a different set of questions. It is very easy, I only read the book maybe 2 days prior to the exam date
Thank you

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
I just got my Oath Letter in the mail.. Finally!! Its over!! I wish you all the best of luck!! GOD BLESS..