Hi
We took the test on may 27
Ecas status changed to decision made june3
Changed back to in process June 10
Ecas updated to decision made July 3rd
Received oath letters July 8th
Ours was a family application
My husband and kid got their oath letters on July8 th
We called Cic call center and they said that as its a family application we can take the list of documents needed and reach oath venue and i would be able to take oath along with my family ?????
I received my oath invitation on 10 th of July

Hope this helps

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
on-hold said:
You're going to complain 3.5 months after processing started and five months after you applied?
Lol I made a mistake there. It is February 2014 and March 2014. Ive been waiting a year and a half now.

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
ABscientist said:
Calgary office is one of the slowest int he country - you need to give them a year+ before you complain, ideally 1.5-2 years.
My office is Edmonton and yes... Ive been waiting 18 months as of today. The 2015 is actually a mistake.

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
whitneywhiteman said:
how do u get GCMS? apply under privacy act?
and what exactly does GCMS provide?
I dont know, you go online and do it I guess. There has to be an application online.

ABscientist

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
josemulino said:
My office is Edmonton and yes... Ive been waiting 18 months as of today. The 2015 is actually a mistake.
Well I applied Jan 2014 and i heard back from them like last week, so maybe your test invite is on its way as well? Did you do an ATIP?

DAX9890

Jul 13, 2015
Hello Today I had a test. I pass 19 out of 20. but I am so much worried friends ..please help me out if anyone has knowledge about my question

CIC officer asked me question about my Past USA history. I visit usa only one week since last 5 years but I used to study there on student visa before I came Canada . Also My family also living there. My parents and sister. So i didnt lied to them I told they living there

I told her I like canada because of lots of things and I have a good job here she didnt ask me that will you go back usa or not but I have doubt that could she reject my application because of USA connection?

Thanks friend..appreciate your reply

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
josemulino said:
Lol I made a mistake there. It is February 2014 and March 2014. Ive been waiting a year and a half now.
Hey, no problem . . . I thought you seemed strangely impatient . . .

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
DAX9890 said:
Hello Today I had a test. I pass 19 out of 20. but I am so much worried friends ..please help me out if anyone has knowledge about my question

CIC officer asked me question about my Past USA history. I visit usa only one week since last 5 years but I used to study there on student visa before I came Canada . Also My family also living there. My parents and sister. So i didnt lied to them I told they living there

I told her I like canada because of lots of things and I have a good job here she didnt ask me that will you go back usa or not but I have doubt that could she reject my application because of USA connection?

Thanks friend..appreciate your reply
Short answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Longer answer: Buddy, if you think that a citizenship application can be rejected because you have family in the States, studied there, and visited there, you don't understand Canada well enough to be a citizen.

Longest answer: Your answers to the questions had better have been accurate, though. What they could mean is the difference between an RQ and no RQ. I don't know what happens if it turns out that someone lies in a citizenship interview, I would assume that doing so would constitute a reason for refusal. Personally, as an American, I have never found it difficult to justify immigrating to Canada -- I chose Canada for myself and my family because it is better than the United States, and I've never found any reason to think differently since coming here. Living in Canada doesn't need a complicated argument or justification.

DAX9890

Jul 13, 2015
Thanks friend

I was confused because she didnt say me ok we will send your oath letter , she said we will send you letter if we need any extra documents and I asked her how long will take result she said 3 months

so I was confused because I thought that once you pass test then its final stage and 100 % guarantee to get oath

Candoes

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Passed the test today with a perfect score.
Proved them everything what they asked me but at the end they didn't say will receive my invitation letter between 2-4 mo. what I heard was told for others.
Read somewhere over here in the forum but can't find it, how can I find out what is the decision what they made about my case earlier than they send me a letter?

DAX9890

Jul 13, 2015
Candoes said:
Proved them everything what they asked me but at the end they didn't say will receive my invitation letter between 2-4 mo. what I heard was told for others.
Read somewhere over here in the forum but can't find it, how can I find out what is the decision what they made about my case earlier than they send me a letter?
samething with me,....at the end I dont know what is the decision? I just passed today

DAX9890

Jul 13, 2015
Candoes said:
oFFICER JUST TOLD ME WITHIN 3 MONTH WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF WE NEED ANYTHING

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
DAX9890 said:
oFFICER JUST TOLD ME WITHIN 3 MONTH WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF WE NEED ANYTHING
Really, you don't have anything to worry about. At this point, one of three things will happen.

1) You'll get an oath letter.

2) They'll decide they need some more information, based on your ties abroad and possibly an informal assessment of whether you are likely to reside in Canada or not. If this happens, it will extend your processing, but it won't put you in danger of being refused.

3) You're refused. I think that this can only happen if for some reason you don't have enough days in Canada, or if something from your interview/application turns out to be false. If your application is honest, I don't think there is much danger of this.

No one can say if #1 or #2 is more likely.

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Candoes said:
congratulations bro
could you pls give some feedback about test questions ? difficult or easy ? was it what you have expected ?
thanks in advance

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klaudya123 said:
I have my test on July 13 and the letter I received for the test says right after the test will take place the interview with the Immigration Judge, what should I expect from the interview? what kind of questions? How long will it take? I'm currently 8 months pregnant and can't imagine spend the whole day at the immigration office waiting but I guess after months and months of waiting for my application to be processed I have no option.
any feedback about your test experience and interview ?