Citizenship test results, Edmonton Office

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
josemulino said:
Please share the questions. I wanna know what they are like.
sure,
how serious are you when it comes to that samuary of dates and names ? i think it's gonna be a real headache, i hope it won't be the case .

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
abdul560 said:
sure,
how serious are you when it comes to that samuary of dates and names ? i think it's gonna be a real headache, i hope it won't be the case .
Probably very serious. If I dont get a summary I wont memorize it

Candoes

Star Member
May 26, 2013
July 13
abdul560 said:
sounds good as a plan , i myself live 15 min away from jasper av ,there is a parking at a cost right next to canada place and i guess there is free street parking on jasper as you pass shaw center and face the river valley you may check it out .
which day is ur test ? don't forget pls to share your experience :)

kumark

Apr 1, 2009
Hi guys,

BTW I checked at least 5 people and there is no question related to dates at all but still good to remember. Even me and my wife had test on different dates, there was no question of date but there was at least one question related to names.

Anyone around who have their test in last week of May 2015.. waiting for oath??

Thanks

josemulino said:
Probably very serious. If I dont get a summary I wont memorize it

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumark said:
Hi guys,

BTW I checked at least 5 people and there is no question related to dates at all but still good to remember. Even me and my wife had test on different dates, there was no question of date but there was at least one question related to names.

Thanks

thanks for the clarification
as for ceremonies there are several ones schedulded for july i hope you guys get invitation for one of them .

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
abdul560 said:
thanks for the clarification
as for ceremonies there are several ones schedulded for july i hope you guys get invitation for one of them .
I hope so... This wait ia driving me crazy!

klaudya123

Apr 10, 2014
I have my test on July 13 and the letter I received for the test says right after the test will take place the interview with the Immigration Judge, what should I expect from the interview? what kind of questions? How long will it take? I'm currently 8 months pregnant and can't imagine spend the whole day at the immigration office waiting but I guess after months and months of waiting for my application to be processed I have no option.

ABscientist

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
klaudya123 said:
I have my test on July 13 and the letter I received for the test says right after the test will take place the interview with the Immigration Judge, what should I expect from the interview? what kind of questions? How long will it take? I'm currently 8 months pregnant and can't imagine spend the whole day at the immigration office waiting but I guess after months and months of waiting for my application to be processed I have no option.
They check your passport stamps to see if your declared absences are correct. It takes about 15-30 minutes at best.

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is my e case

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 23, 2013.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 23, 2013.
3.We started processing your application on January 8, 2014.

stanka

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally got a test invite. I mean I haven't gotten the letter yet but ecas says it was mailed on July 2nd and my test is on 20th of July.

I know it's been asked a lot of times but what website would you recommend for practicing?

Livelifelarge

Jun 16, 2015
stanka said:
I finally got a test invite. I mean I haven't gotten the letter yet but ecas says it was mailed on July 2nd and my test is on 20th of July.

I know it's been asked a lot of times but what website would you recommend for practicing?
V-soul.com
citizenshipcounts.ca
Are some of the websites that i used for practice
Also downloaded some free citizenshiptest apps on phone
Practised several times alternating the websites and apps for a week
And Finally read the book 3 times the day before the test

Scored 19/20

No matter how many apps/ websites you practice on make sure you read the book atleast twice

All the best

Livelifelarge

Jun 16, 2015
kumark said:
Hi guys,

Thanks
Hi I had my test test on 5/27 at Edmonton
Scored 19/20 guess the questioned i did not score was about a name that did not feature in any websites or mobile apps , the rest of the test looked fairly easy (practised several times)

Ecas update
Decision made 6/4
Back to inprocess 6/10
Decision made 7/2

Hoping to get an oath letter anytime soon

Livelifelarge

Jun 16, 2015
klaudya123 said:
Congrats on your test invitation And all the best for your test

Did they specify its an interview with the citizenship judge

We had the citizenship officer interview us
And it took about 15 min , he checked our passports and had questions about stampings and our US visits
Along with checking dates on passports the officers also engage you in discissions to know your language skills and intention to stay in Canada...
He said the all looks good and he finds no issues with the application and we will receive a letter in a week if they need any more information

We had our test time at 12.59
We reached by 12.15
Handed in the answer sheets by 1.10
Was called for interview at 1.20
Headed back by 1.40

Also noticed that there were atleast 4 officers windows interviewing the ones who passed their exams
So i do not see a long wait times

Hope this helps in planning your day:)

ChemBio

Jun 24, 2015
application RECEIVED July 25, 2014.
acknowledging and a study book July 25, 2014.
processing September 29, 2014.
notice on May 14, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 24, 2015 at 8:29 AM.

Decision Made: July 3, 2015