Citizenship test results, Edmonton Office

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tunshah said:
@ abdul560 congrats on getting the test invite.
My application was recieved on nov 20 2014 hope I will get the test soon.
I was wondering was there any other line added after your sent to edmonton office was disappeared? or did it come back?
hi tunshah
my lot line disappeared since 3 weekks ago and never came back but instead i have got a new line update which is invite to test for july 15.
soo you have to check your ecase daily and if you also have experienced transfer line disapperance then you will shortly recieve at est invite as well.
i am a november applicant myself so i am quite sure u will get something in the coming days.

tunshah

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
abdul560 said:
hi tunshah
my lot line disappeared since 3 weekks ago and never came back but instead i have got a new line update which is invite to test for july 15.
soo you have to check your ecase daily and if you also have experienced transfer line disapperance then you will shortly recieve at est invite as well.
i am a november applicant myself so i am quite sure u will get something in the coming days.
I hope so too, thanks

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
abdul560 said:
hi tunshah
No offense guys, but how come I applied 9 months before you guys and still have not got a test invite?. I am happy for you guys. I hope that my letter is on its way, Ive checked my Ecas everyday and still nothing. I am sure my letter will be here soon though.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
josemulino said:
No offense guys, but how come I applied 9 months before you guys and still have not got a test invite?. I am happy for you guys. I hope that my letter is on its way, Ive checked my Ecas everyday and still nothing. I am sure my letter will be here soon though.
josemulino,

Can you share your timeline?

ABscientist

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
josemulino said:

I got the invite and I applied like a month before you did. My ecas didnt change, so I would say that dont count on the ecas and look forward to the physical letter. They almost gave me no time to prepare (10 days is it?). Dont be like me - start preparing. They will send you the letter one fine morning giving you one and half weeks to prepare and then you would be pulling all nighters like I am doing right now.

Neel09

Star Member
May 20, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06/08/2010, Edmonton
ABscientist said:
I got the invite and I applied like a month before you did. My ecas didnt change, so I would say that dont count on the ecas and look forward to the physical letter. They almost gave me no time to prepare (10 days is it?). Dont be like me - start preparing. They will send you the letter one fine morning giving you one and half weeks to prepare and then you would be pulling all nighters like I am doing right now.
Hi AB Scientist, I am happy for you that you got the test invite as you applied in January 2014. So when did you get your invite? Congrats!!!

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all

this is the 2 new added lines on e-case

4. We sent you a notice on June 26, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 15, 2015 at 12:59 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5. We sent you a letter on June 26, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

could someone pls clarify whether they are talking here about one or 2 letters ,if it is just one then i find the last line somewhat useless

Candoes

Star Member
May 26, 2013
I say is one letter, the notice to take the test.
abdul560 said:
hi all

4. We sent you a notice on June 26, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 15, 2015 at 12:59 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5. We sent you a letter on June 26, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

could someone pls clarify whether they are talking here about one or 2 letters ,if it is just one then i find the last line somewhat useless

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Candoes said:
I say is one letter, the notice to take the test.
thanks Candoes for your reply .
my test is scheduled at 12:59 pm is it recomendedto be there like one hour prior to that time or what do you think ?
thanks in advance

Candoes

Star Member
May 26, 2013
I have to be there at 12:46 p.m. and planning to leave my house at 10 , live 28 min. from Jasper Ave. , have to find a parking spot and want to be there way ahead as you said at least 1 hour. I don't know if it necessary or how others did, but I feel comfortable doing in this way.
abdul560 said:
thanks Candoes for your reply .
my test is scheduled at 12:59 pm is it recomendedto be there like one hour prior to that time or what do you think ?
thanks in advance

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Candoes said:
I have to be there at 12:46 p.m. and planning to leave my house at 10 , live 28 min. from Jasper Ave. , have to find a parking spot and want to be there way ahead as you said at least 1 hour. I don't know if it necessary or how others did, but I feel comfortable doing in this way.
sounds good as a plan , i myself live 15 min away from jasper av ,there is a parking at a cost right next to canada place and i guess there is free street parking on jasper as you pass shaw center and face the river valley you may check it out .
which day is ur test ? don't forget pls to share your experience :)

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
Eagle333 said:
josemulino,

Can you share your timeline?
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 24, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 24, 2014.
We started processing your application on March 29, 2014.

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
ABscientist said:
Thank you for that update. I actually been studying everyday since my brother got the letter last month. Ive read the book twice and I wanted to make a summary of names and dates cause they are too many. The test is not that hard anyways.

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
Candoes said:
I think half an hour should be enough. If you are nervous, just arrive at Jasper avenue like 1 hour and a half before and got grab something to eat and read a last time. My friend in Fort Mc left half an hour before and she was just fine.

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
abdul560 said:
hi all

Please share the questions. I wanna know what they are like.