+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test: Collective action required, or expect endless delays, years. Example of the effective lobbyng of people awaiting spousal sponsorship

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
What does this mean? Are they going back to offices?
Once you are vaccinated there should be no more reasons not to return to work or be in contact with the public, they can't use covid excuse anymore at least for the vaccinated one. They can protect themselves and the public. But the question here is are they going to let the government mandates the vaccine without fighting back?

piotrqc

Aug 10, 2020
What does this mean? Are they going back to offices?
This means that if it applies, they will have NO MORE VALID ARGUMENTS to invoke the 699 vacation code.

I saw earlier on Radio Canada (CBC, public service in French), a capsule where a trade unionist from the public service said that a `` long legal fight '' will start to `` protect rights '' of those who cannot or do not want to be vaccinated ...

Not to mention that a legal procedure has already been started by the union to challenge the directives of the general treasury office aimed at limiting abuses of public money (by code 699).

In short, the failure of the union on both legal fronts will necessarily mean their return to the offices ... And the end of the abuse of public money hard earned by honest workers paying taxes.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

, Piotr.

piotrqc

Aug 10, 2020
If you read the declaration of the president of their union, you will notice that he is VERY CAREFUL and is very diplomatic in his words, and does not go directly to the frontal opposition of the new proposed measure (vaccine obloigation for federal officials), although it makes subtle, implicit allusions ...

He knows that the abuse of public money through the 699 code cannot continue indefinitely ...

Small reminder: We are talking about all federal public services here, not just IRCC ... They will not be able to continue to abuse public money any longer ... They can try to delay the proceedings as much as possible with the tribunals ... But not more.

Going against public opinion is very difficult, especially for the worst abusers of public money ...

I hope that the other procinces will follow the example of Quebec, I am thinking especially of Ontario ...

, Piotr.

rubz9911

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Webforms, MP, Calling IRCC, message to minister, message to PM , message to news channels , if everything is useless then what other options do we have ? The only option is contacting Amnesty or some human rights or US Government to give a poke to Canadian government to speed up citizenship.
One order from USA made Canada open its borders to US citizens lol
On we have to do something, where one thing can be done for sure Is, once you guys receive your citizenship certificate and voter ID card, NEVER EVER VOTE LIBERAL GOVERNMENT IN YOUR LIFE, otherwise you will see things like this in all the departments of government. Simple as that!

Reactions: novascotia27

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
On we have to do something, where one thing can be done for sure Is, once you guys receive your citizenship certificate and voter ID card, NEVER EVER VOTE LIBERAL GOVERNMENT IN YOUR LIFE, otherwise you will see things like this in all the departments of government. Simple as that!
Agreed liberals and conservatives both r disasters.

Reactions: rubz9911

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Conservative government maybe at the horizon if early federal elections is held.

piotrqc

Aug 10, 2020
The conservatives are historically the most hostile to immigration ... Concerning myself, I would rather prefer a blank vote, or at a pinch a ndp vote, rather than giving my voice to these anti-immigrationists ... Citizenship pending because of covid would surely have been more catastrophic under the conservatives ... Maybe they would have simply canceled and then returned our candidacies ...

More realistically, it should be noted that the Liberals are currently leading the polls, and Trudeau is in a hurry to call an election ... And the Liberals have a good chance of winning the elections by a majority this time ...

Reactions: CaBeaver

rubz9911

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
The conservatives are historically the most hostile to immigration ... Concerning myself, I would rather prefer a blank vote, or at a pinch a ndp vote, rather than giving my voice to these anti-immigrationists ... Citizenship pending because of covid would surely have been more catastrophic under the conservatives ... Maybe they would have simply canceled and then returned our candidacies ...

More realistically, it should be noted that the Liberals are currently leading the polls, and Trudeau is in a hurry to call an election ... And the Liberals have a good chance of winning the elections by a majority this time ...
Conservatives might be reserved at some extent regarding immigration, BUT they would not not keep stuffing the problems if they can’t handle it in federal departments including immigration unlike liberals where everything piles up no matter what including cabinet ministers and prime ministers scams. And one thing for sure they will try to prevent country from being radically going downhill.