+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test: Collective action required, or expect endless delays, years. Example of the effective lobbyng of people awaiting spousal sponsorship

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
As much as it breaks my heart because of my origins, as much as the current situation in Ukraine will extend our delays for a few more years (After the alibi of Afghanistan, they will now justify the delays with the dramatic situation in Ukraine)... I just saw on television news that our prime minister has just announced that from now on, immigration applications from all types of Ukrainian citizens will be priorities... Thank you Putin! (It's sarcasm with desperation).

... What a sad day, I'm devastated, I didn't go to work today, the situation is really hard emotionally at the base + the new delays will come to increase our sorrows...

, Piotr.
Already mentioned that 2 weeks ago. Embrace for Ukrainian refugees .

Reactions: skrba

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
As much as it breaks my heart because of my origins, as much as the current situation in Ukraine will extend our delays for a few more years (After the alibi of Afghanistan, they will now justify the delays with the dramatic situation in Ukraine)... I just saw on television news that our prime minister has just announced that from now on, immigration applications from all types of Ukrainian citizens will be priorities... Thank you Putin! (It's sarcasm with desperation).

... What a sad day, I'm devastated, I didn't go to work today, the situation is really hard emotionally at the base + the new delays will come to increase our sorrows...

, Piotr.
Sorry to hear that man.

Let's all hope this Ukraine situation improves for the betterment of all.