Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Passport Req..
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Oath done on Nov 10 and received the certificate on 14th .. it was really quick. Didn't expect this fast

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
When was your oath and did you request to expedite the certificate? Also, what do you mean by 'express mail' specifically?
Thanks!
Nov 9th. I didn't ask them during the oath as I thought they know I am an urgent applicant. I had to send them two emails and ask them to send the certificate or I can do a pickup. They used a courier to send it after the email. Took less than a day to arrive by courier,

Reactions: jansh

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Just out of curiosity, can we do a pickup or ask for sending it urgently? If we have travel plans, my office is Scarborough.

Last edited:

jansh

Star Member
Feb 16, 2021
Just collected wife's certificate from the mailbox.. she took oath on Wed, Nov 17 so got it on the second day! Highly impressed!!
Replied to the email sent after the oath ceremony in under an hour with all that they asked for and in the same email requested to expedite the citizenship certificate due to upcoming travel and included proof for that as well. The tracker updated to show status as Closed since today morning, seems like both Completed and Closed updates appeared together as there was no change until yesterday evening.

Certificate was sent by Canada post Xpresspost service, based on the tracking it was posted yesterday and delivered to the mailbox today. Was hoping that it would come from the Niagara Falls as that was her application office but the return address on envelope was of London, ON IRCC office.

Reactions: Member123 and Ramii

Member123

Nov 1, 2021
Update today

Oath taking done November 19, 2021
Citizenship application Status- closed- Nov. 22,2021

Waiting for citizenship certificate.

Reactions: Ramii

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Update today

Oath taking done November 19, 2021
Citizenship application Status- closed- Nov. 22,2021

Waiting for citizenship certificate.
Congats.

Apparently every office is printing the certificate within a couple of day EXCEPT Ottawa office. They are taking a MONTH or more to print a certificate. Such an incompetent office.

Reactions: Member123

Member123

Nov 1, 2021
Congats.

Apparently every office is printing the certificate within a couple of day EXCEPT Ottawa office. They are taking a MONTH or more to print a certificate. Such an incompetent office.
Sorry to hear that. I really hope to receive my certificate soon coz I have travel plans soon

Reactions: Dhaka2014

Member123

Nov 1, 2021
Congats.

Sorry to hear that. I really hope to receive my certificate soon coz I have travel plans soon

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Did anyone of you guys received a generic email after submitting oath forms? I got this an the body of email seems weird.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Please note that this is an automated message.

This mailbox can only be used to provide a reasonable explanation for missing or being unable to attend an exam or a ceremony‎ (with documentary evidence). For any other specific inquiries regarding your application, we invite you to complete the IRCC Web form.

Please note that if your explanation of absence for being unable to attend a test or ceremony is deemed reasonable, you will be rescheduled into an identical event according to our processing time and a new notice will be sent to you by email.

If your explanation is deemed unreasonable, we will communicate with you further to provide additional details.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

www.cic.gc.ca