26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi,

If im attending an in-person ceremony, can t i request them for an e-certificate ?
yes you can do. but why would you wait another 2-5 days to get your citizenship certificate. just receive you certificate and scan it and save to your computer

My Bad

May 7, 2024
Virtual Oath April 25, 2024 Mississauga Office Clerk MB
We have not yet received our E-certificate. Anybody on the same boat?

• Angry
Reactions: mark56

bnacanadaus

Feb 8, 2024
Hello- Our oath (family of 3) is on May 30th (MB/SK) office and we have possible travel to Florida on 5th June. I am thinking to let them know during the oath to urgently send the e-certificate due to travel and planning to apply for the passport (urgent next day pickup) the next Day (May 31st). Has anyone experienced if IRCC sends the oath certificate same day or next day despite mentioning the urgent travel during the oath?
Just trying to get idea if I should count on IRCC to send the e-certificate by next day or loo into change travel plans!
Thanks

My Bad

May 7, 2024
Hello- Our oath (family of 3) is on May 30th (MB/SK) office and we have possible travel to Florida on 5th June. I am thinking to let them know during the oath to urgently send the e-certificate due to travel and planning to apply for the passport (urgent next day pickup) the next Day (May 31st). Has anyone experienced if IRCC sends the oath certificate same day or next day despite mentioning the urgent travel during the oath?
Just trying to get idea if I should count on IRCC to send the e-certificate by next day or loo into change travel plans!
Thanks
Goodluck with that. I have to rebook my travel last month coz they sent the certificate 10 days after the oath plus 3 days passport processing. I hope you get it in time.

bnacanadaus

Feb 8, 2024
Goodluck with that. I have to rebook my travel last month coz they sent the certificate 10 days after the oath plus 3 days passport processing. I hope you get it in time.
Thanks for the note. Did you have to provide the booked tickets during the urgent (pickup next day) passport application?