+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

citikane

Aug 27, 2021
I didn’t get any auto reply maybe it depends on the processing office? Mine is Scarborough.
May be, not sure. What I noticed is — if you start a fresh email — you get autoreply.

However, if you reply on a thread which already have a previous conversation (at least 1), then you won’t receive any auto-reply. That’s from my experience.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
May be, not sure. What I noticed is — if you start a fresh email — you get autoreply.

However, if you reply on a thread which already have a previous conversation (at least 1), then you won’t receive any auto-reply. That’s from my experience.
I did a fresh thread no auto reply. Was yours Scarborough office too?

That’s strange. May be Scarborough candidate(s) might be able to answer.

No, mine is Manitoba one (as I discovered from their email address — somebody in the forum clued me in).
My Oath office is Manitoba too. Oath on Aug 15, form signed and sent within minutes of ceremony closing, got the auto reply but no updates on Tracker at all so far.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Yes same here Scarborough office oath date 17th august tracker still showing in progress. Emailed them on Friday August 19th to follow up on the first email with oath form( no reply to both emails)Called today to follow up, was told to wait for three more days as they don’t see the oath form as received yet in the system.

Tracker updated today to show that the ceremony is completed and application is closed! :D
Today, SO's tracker updated to Closed (with Ceremony also marked complete). Timeline is very close to mine (as in signature, minor date variations, same average durations between stages). Oath office for her was SK and Oath date was Aug 17.