+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

This is mostly me overthinking it while I wait for updates, but my signature went outside the box in the Oath form. Will that be an issue?

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
I had my oath yesterday at the Scarborough office and sent the oath form right away: the tracker still hasn’t updated to complete yet is this normal? It’s 7 am the following day now.

Last edited:

I had my oath yesterday at the Scarborough office and sent the oath form right away: the tracker still hasn’t updated to complete yet is this normal? It’s 7 am the following day now.
I had mine on Monday (Winnipeg IRCC) and my SO had hers yesterday (Saskatoon IRCC) - Oath form emailed within minutes of Ceremony closing in both instances. None of us have updates outside of the "Waiting on you" banner disappearing. Hang in there, we will get our updates soon! :)

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
I’m requesting anyone from the Scarborough office that had their oath already for input.Did anyone have to wait more than 2 days for the tracker to update to complete?

andienzen

Jan 15, 2019
Btw, does anyone know if there is a spreadsheet with data about how long the delivery of the citizienship by mail takes for most people?
I have my ceremony scheduled in early September and would like to travel back home for my birthday in early October. But one month to receive the certificate and get a passport sounds pretty tight...
Worst case, I'll have to cancel my travel plans instead of postponing the oath, it's more important to get this done with. But it would still be great if it worked out.

sukhbuttar

May 13, 2019
I submitted my oath form right after ceremony 15 august and nothing I can see in tracker.

just to confirm they received my email with form and said certificate is printed and will be out anytime, but they don’t know when.

sukhbuttar

May 13, 2019
After I sent there was an auto reply email came that they received my email.

on the contrary yesterday I called them,over the phone teller confirmed that officer received signed oath form and citizenship certificate also printed, she said don’t know when officer will send that to be mailed.

citikane

Aug 27, 2021
I submitted my oath form right after ceremony 15 august and nothing I can see in tracker.

just to confirm they received my email with form and said certificate is printed and will be out anytime, but they don’t know when.
Same here/ Aug 15 Oath/ Sent signed form 5 mins after the ceremony ended/ No updates in tracker yet

Will just wait, I guess.