+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

Rameshvs30

Nov 13, 2016
Hi,
July 2019 applicant here (patiently waiting!).
Oath done yesterday for family of 3 NGF office. 184 Oath takers! Ceremony completed 0800-1000.

Emailed electronically signed form immediately after ceremony. I noticed that there were 2 different email addresses. The contact us email link in the first 1-9 pages of the form (same as the oath invite) and the Reply email link on page 10 were different by one number! I sent the signed form email to both addresses. I got an auto response from the oath invite email address.

Status updated to application closed this morning for all of us.
i guess that means they will soon or have already posted the Citizenship Certficates?
Thanks. Ramesh

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Can applicants from Scarborough office that have had their oath already please share their dates from the time they had their citizenship ceremony to when the tracker got closed as completed. I’m trying to gauge the timelines.

My oath was on August 17th and my tracker is still in progress which likely means my certificate hasn’t even been mailed out yet

Reactions: Ana.me

sukhbuttar

May 13, 2019
It’s same here for me, my oath date was 15 August, and nothing update after that tracker still shows in progress. I don’t know for how more we have to wait. If someone’s stature updated. Please post here.

Thanks in Advance!

Sne29

Aug 2, 2022
Me and my wife had our citizenship oath ceremony on Aug 16 from Manitoba. We got a big update today. Everything so completed with this oath also. file so closed.

Thank you

citikane

Aug 27, 2021
It’s same here for me, my oath date was 15 August, and nothing update after that tracker still shows in progress. I don’t know for how more we have to wait. If someone’s stature updated. Please post here.

Thanks in Advance!
Same | Aug 15 oath | Still shows “In Progress” on Online Tracker

We just wait, I guess.

ify33

Jul 6, 2022
Oath Date: August 10th
Oath Office: Saskatoon
Oath Completed: August 12th
File Closed: August 15th
Certificate Received: Not yet

Anyone with similar timelines and location?

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Can applicants from Scarborough office that have had their oath already please share their dates from the time they had their citizenship ceremony to when the tracker got closed as completed. I’m trying to gauge the timelines.

My oath was on August 17th and my tracker is still in progress which likely means my certificate hasn’t even been mailed out yet
after this message -
Your citizenship application status: Closed
Reason: We have approved your application to become a Canadian citizen.

Congratulations!
received after 3 days same SCARBOROUGH office by regular mail