+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

hieprock

Sep 7, 2018
Same here, Agent said my certificate was mailed out on 15th Sep but another person with the same timeline received her certificate a few days ago. She said they mentioned it was mailed out on 15th Sep but actually they sent the mail only on 20th Sep...
Did you receive you certificate? Do you have mail forwarding service from Canada Post?

vicwarm

Aug 25, 2022
Thanks for letting me know, mine is too. I also was able to get in touch with IRCC today about changing the shipping address of my certificate, seems I got that sorted out just in time! Now I just have to figure out how to get it to myself since it's getting shipped to a friends address in Canada and I'm back in the US...
Hello, have you received the certificate?

vicwarm

Aug 25, 2022
update: I received my certificate today. It was mailed out on Sep. 22 (Canada post stamp time) from Saskatchewan and arrived today in Vancouver...take 3 weeks...lol
oath: Sep. 14
closed: Sep. 22

Last edited:

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
Anyone from Montreal who took oath on 12 Sep got their certificate?

xt86

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
update: I received my certificate today. It was mailed out on Sep. 22 (Canada post stamp time) from Saskatchewan and arrived today in Vancouver...take 3 weeks...lol
oath: Sep. 14
closed: Sep. 22
Vancouver office as well, and had the oath ceremony on Oct 4th. During ceremony registration I mentioned upcoming travel in a few weeks, so the agent agreed to let me pick up my certificate on Oct 6th, and said the children's certificates will be mailed as usual. Anyway I got the children's certificates on Oct 7th, so I guess they were sent them express as well (stamp on envelope was Oct 5th). Case was also closed on Oct 6th.

Sisimaru1016

Nov 27, 2021
Vancouver office as well, and had the oath ceremony on Oct 4th. During ceremony registration I mentioned upcoming travel in a few weeks, so the agent agreed to let me pick up my certificate on Oct 6th, and said the children's certificates will be mailed as usual. Anyway I got the children's certificates on Oct 7th, so I guess they were sent them express as well (stamp on envelope was Oct 5th). Case was also closed on Oct 6th.
Hi @xt86
I also have very urgent travel plan for health reasons.
Could you please share your experience how you were able to get the agent to agree with pickup? I didn't know that's possible. They let you pick up at a Vancouver location?
Anything helps! Thank you!