+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
My oath ceremony has been scheduled for the 18th of October (according to the tracker) but I still did not receive an email with instructions. Can you please reply if you are in the same situation? Thanks a lot.
Processing office: Niagara
Min is on Oct 20 still not received... will call them next week if I don't get it by then

blast4past

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Finally received citizenship certificates today.

Both mine and my spouse's arrived today with oaths on 9/13 and 9/27 respectively (so much faster for the latter case).

Both envelopes were postmarked 9/29 from NGF office (same as oath ceremony).

Further observations:
  1. A couple of docs arrive in a slim folder in the large envelope.
  2. The oath on the citizenship certificate itself has not been updated. They've put a separate insert showing the new oath.
  3. The paper stock used for the prime minister's and IRCC minister's letter is way better than the actual citizenship certificate which has been printed on regular printing paper. Now what is more valuable to people? The politicians' letters full of empty words OR the certificate as a keepsake for life? But some bright official decided - oh let's put more money making the ministers look better than the actual thing people want. Indications like this tell you where the thought process and priority is at with IRCC.
Anyway we're super stoked to be finally done with this process. Hope that all of you also make it to the end soon.

Now the next wait for the passport begins which is quite a fight by itself these days :) It never ends this y'all!

KingBee14

Oct 10, 2022
I have already responded to the email received and this is the response they sent me. I hope they respond with a new date soon

Hi, I wish to ask what you did about this. I am in the same situation, I sent an email to reschedule my oath and I got the same response. I do not have an urgent reason to travel so I am unable to provide any kind of proof. Please I will appreciate if you can advise on how you went about this. Thanks in Advance.

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
My oath ceremony has been scheduled for the 18th of October (according to the tracker) but I still did not receive an email with instructions. Can you please reply if you are in the same situation? Thanks a lot.
Processing office: Niagara
Have you received the invitation email?
I called IRCC and the agent said the email was sent on Oct 3rd. But I have not received anything in my inbox or spam. He said he put a note for the office to resend it but also sent me an instructio email s on what to do if I miss the ceremony! I don't want to miss the ceremony because I haven't received the email...
any suggestions?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Have you received the invitation email?
I called IRCC and the agent said the email was sent on Oct 3rd. But I have not received anything in my inbox or spam. He said he put a note for the office to resend it but also sent me an instructio email s on what to do if I miss the ceremony! I don't want to miss the ceremony because I haven't received the email...
any suggestions?
Email Niagara Falls (reply to your test invite email)