+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
I applied for citizenship online from South Western ON. My file is being processed at the Niagara Falls IRCC office based upon the test invitation I got. My status is as follow:

Background verification and Citizenship Test - Completed
Language skills, Physical presence and prohibitions - In-progress

Anyone else similar to my situation?

monaliza_332

Aug 12, 2021
I applied for citizenship online from South Western ON. My file is being processed at the Niagara Falls IRCC office based upon the test invitation I got. My status is as follow:

Background verification and Citizenship Test - Completed
Language skills, Physical presence and prohibitions - In-progress

Anyone else similar to my situation?
Yes Same situation here. Test marked as complete on Sep 10, 2021 and everything else still in progress.

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Great, thank you for joining the thread and sharing your status. Hope to hear from a few more in the same boat.

gmorrisonhunt

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Hello, I haven’t applied for citizenship but applied for PR July 2019 under the PNP program.
Due to a medical condition, I received a procedural fairness letter from this office in April and responded July 23rd. Still no word.
my file js now at the Niagara Falls office and wish I could get a status after applying 26 months ago

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Applied online for citizenship in Feb 2021 and test email came from Niagara Falls office - currently in the same position as OP (passed test 4th September). I'll be watching this thread!

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Feb applicant here. BG completed.
I passed the test today, waiting on the test to be marked as completed. How long did it take for your statuses to get updated folks?

Last edited:
Reactions: Edifytech

monaliza_332

Aug 12, 2021
Feb applicant here. BG completed.
I passed the test today, waiting on the test to be marked as completed. How long did it take for your statuses to get updated folks?
Mine took a week. But I heard it can take up to 2 weeks to get updated

Reactions: engray

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
I believe that we are being proceessed by a specialized team for online applications at the Niagara Falls office email has e-app and DN in the address( DN= Domestic Network). IRCC plan is to process 5k online applications as part of their FY 2021/2022 targets.