+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

Emenaik007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
You are welcome @Emenaik007

You know what, mine got updated today with "completed" for everything except ceremony. Thinking whether to send them an email or not. What did you ask if you don't mind me asking?
I asked them if they had any date for my oath ceremony and below was their reply

"Good afternoon,

We cannot, at this time, confirm a ceremony date for you. You will be notified via email once you have been scheduled.

Thank you,

Niagara Falls

IRCC"

Reactions: Edifytech

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Hey, I received update on oath today. Scheduled for November 9th. No email yet.
@Emenaik007 Congratulations again! I am glad I created this thread for a small set of us to connect and share updates.

Just curious, how was the oath update, if it is not through an email. All I have is the online tracker for citizenship. For some unknown reason, I am unable to login to ECAS system using UCI or application number :(

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
@Emenaik007 Congratulations again! I am glad I created this thread for a small set of us to connect and share updates.

Just curious, how was the oath update, if it is not through an email. All I have is the online tracker for citizenship. For some unknown reason, I am unable to login to ECAS system using UCI or application number :(
ECAS does not work for online applications :(

• Sad

Emenaik007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019

I saw the oath on the tracker, it said citizenship activity updated on the 22nd of October, and citizenship invitation on the 25th being today.

Emenaik007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Congrats again! hopefully we see the same for us and join the November 9th ceremony. Please let us know if the invite also comes from Niagara office.
Just received an email for the oath ceremony from Niagara falls office. The email came 1 day after update on tracker.